What's new

Will the emperor make tym great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
HAVE YOU BEEN SCREAMING FOR 2 WHOLE YEARS!!!???
MUAHAHAHAHA IVE BEEN SCREAMING OVER 500 MILLIONS YEARS YOU WITLESS MORTAL!!!
All give thanks and praise to the great and mighty Emperor of Outworld!
Us mere mortals bow before your grace!
RISE MY CHILD! YOUR LOYALTY AND SERVICE WILL BE NOT BE SHACKLED HERE IN THIS WASTELAND CALLED TYM . I SHALL BRING THIS TO LIGHT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN INSIDE THE GATES OF OITWORLD!!

I hope that with Mk11 coming out in 90 days, it brings back klan wars and salt. Bring back the OBS show. Viva la Emperors
INDEED IT WILLLLLLLL !! THE OBS SHOW COLLECTED LARGE AMOUNTS OF TEARS AND BLOOD AND STILL THE NRS COMMUNITY FLOODS WITH MORE TEARS THEN BLOOD!!

I challenge you for the throne
FOOOOLLLL!!!!! YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE EMPEROR??? KONQOURER OF MOD STONES???? KNEEL AND I WILL SPARE YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!!

This will be my time to shine!

Later NERDS!!!
. ON THIS DAY JAN,22,2019 BC ...I HERE BY RELEASE YOUR SHACKLES OF FAILURE MY CHILD!! WE WILL SEEK AN AUDIENCE IN MK11 !!! GREATNESS AWAITS YOU!

You know what, fuck it you got that.

Whats my position boss?
VERY WELL TAGS ALL MODS HERE FIRST!!
LET IT BE KNOWN ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA REALMS THAT THE WARKAHN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD HAS RETURN TO TAKE HIS RIGHTFUL CLAIM AND MAKE TYM GREAT AGAIN .. YOU DO THAT THEN I TOO WILL BREAK YOUR SHACKLES OF FAILURE.... PROVE YOUR WORTH AND SERVE YOUR EMPEROR!!!!

Maybe I should come up with some gimmick to use on here too... seems to be what the cool kids do. :DOGE
YOU SPEAK WITH A LANGUAGE IVE HEARD BEFORE .. THE LANGUAGE OF WITLESS SOULS WHO IS STUCK IN ONE WORLD AND NEVER TASTED VICTORY....

Remember when Emperor Dark was an Injustice prodigy and guys like me/dragon/sylverrye were gonna be trash at Injustice 2 because no run button.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
EMPEROR DARK IS STILL GODLIKE AT INJUSTICE DUE TO REAL LIFE SITUATIONS.. THE OFFLINE SCENE IS NOT HIS TIME ..BUT HE WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

SO YELLOW BIRD HOW DOES IT FEEL TO COME TO A THREAD THAT BIRTHED YOUR CAREER AND IT IS WHAT IT IS TODAY!! THE EMPEROR BROKE YOUR SHACKLES OF FAILURE AND BLESSED YOU !!!! YOUR WELCOME