MAKE TYM GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Clan & Team Discussion' started by EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD, Aug 15, 2016.

?

Will the emperor make tym great again?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KidVanDal

KidVanDal Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

This will be my time to shine!

Later NERDS!!!

Braindead likes this.
  2. MagicMan357

MagicMan357 Black Dragon enthusiast

You know what, fuck it you got that.

Whats my position boss?

Catnip_Her0 and Baron Greenback like this.
  3. HeavyNorse

HeavyNorse Edenian Assassin

Maybe I should come up with some gimmick to use on here too... seems to be what the cool kids do. :DOGE

4. . ON THIS DAY JAN,22,2019 BC ...I HERE BY RELEASE YOUR SHACKLES OF FAILURE MY CHILD!! WE WILL SEEK AN AUDIENCE IN MK11 !!! GREATNESS AWAITS YOU!

VERY WELL TAGS ALL MODS HERE FIRST!!
    LET IT BE KNOWN ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA REALMS THAT THE WARKAHN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD HAS RETURN TO TAKE HIS RIGHTFUL CLAIM AND MAKE TYM GREAT AGAIN .. YOU DO THAT THEN I TOO WILL BREAK YOUR SHACKLES OF FAILURE.... PROVE YOUR WORTH AND SERVE YOUR EMPEROR!!!!

YOU SPEAK WITH A LANGUAGE IVE HEARD BEFORE .. THE LANGUAGE OF WITLESS SOULS WHO IS STUCK IN ONE WORLD AND NEVER TASTED VICTORY....

aldazo, KidVanDal and SaltShaker like this.
  5. xQUANTUMx

xQUANTUMx Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
    Premium Supporter

ah...brings back the MKU memories. Feeling nostalgic

Catnip_Her0 likes this.
  6. Tweedy

Tweedy Noob

Remember when Emperor Dark was an Injustice prodigy and guys like me/dragon/sylverrye were gonna be trash at Injustice 2 because no run button.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7. EMPEROR DARK IS STILL GODLIKE AT INJUSTICE DUE TO REAL LIFE SITUATIONS.. THE OFFLINE SCENE IS NOT HIS TIME ..BUT HE WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

SO YELLOW BIRD HOW DOES IT FEEL TO COME TO A THREAD THAT BIRTHED YOUR CAREER AND IT IS WHAT IT IS TODAY!! THE EMPEROR BROKE YOUR SHACKLES OF FAILURE AND BLESSED YOU !!!! YOUR WELCOME

aldazo, Braindead, SaltShaker and 2 others like this.
  8. JnTonioo

JnTonioo Yurp

where u been [​IMG]

9. THE QUESTION IS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN EMPEROR !!!!! YOUR ROOM IN EMPEROR HAS DUST ALL OVER IT

10. JnTonioo

JnTonioo Yurp

ive been near you the entire time [​IMG]

11. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! NO LEGENDARY GIF OR NO YURP IN SIGHT!!!!! YURP MAN YURP MAN YEAHHH THATS MEEEEEE!!!!! Lls

12. @MagicMan357 MY PATIENCE GROWS WEARY MORTAL!!!! YOU HAD A JOB .....SEEK IT