What's new

"Make TYM Great Again!" OST TRACK 2!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Ladies and gentlemen! Due to poor pre order sales because I was requested by @HoneyBee to leak another track from the critically and sexually acclaimed "Make TYM Great Again" Official Soundtrack, you are now going to feast your ears on the second track in the upcoming album. Now, towards the bottom of the post I am going to tag all the players referenced in the track. I recommend not looking at them until after you hear the song to see if any of them went over your head.

Get hype!

https://soundcloud.com/iamchachachnnl/make-tym-great-again-part-2

But seriously please. It's only 69.99 on iTunes. I'm sure you just forgot to add a primary credit card to your account, so just take this as a reminder. @EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD @EMPEROR PRYCE @EMPEROR_CROOKED @SouthRoots @EXILE CoRzz @Tweedy @Mr Aquaman @RM Indecisive @Big D @Amplified$hotz @xKhaoTik @ArmedCalf @AK L0rdoftheFLY @Pig Of The Hut @Youphemism @JerzeyReign @HomeLee1121 @RagingRicans @SylverRye @SM StarGazer @EMPEROR__SHONUFF @Rude @EMPR_MURK @YOMI FOREVER KING @fr stack @The Slaj Jazz @Catnip_Her0 @Eddy Wang @usedcarsalesmang @LeftOverShark @SoundsLikePAUSE @SaltShaker @Awkward Sloth

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Ladies and gentlemen! Due to poor pre order sales because I was requested by @HoneyBee to leak another track from the critically and sexually acclaimed "Make TYM Great Again" Official Soundtrack, you are now going to feast your ears on the second track in the upcoming album. Now, towards the bottom of the post I am going to tag all the players referenced in the track. I recommend not looking at them until after you hear the song to see if any of them went over your head.

Get hype!

https://soundcloud.com/iamchachachnnl/make-tym-great-again-part-2

But seriously please. It's only 69.99 on iTunes. I'm sure you just forgot to add a primary credit card to your account, so just take this as a reminder. @EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD @EMPEROR PRYCE @EMPEROR_CROOKED @SouthRoots @EXILE CoRzz @Tweedy @Mr Aquaman @RM Indecisive @Big D @Amplified$hotz @xKhaoTik @ArmedCalf @AK L0rdoftheFLY @Pig Of The Hut @Youphemism @JerzeyReign @HomeLee1121 @RagingRicans @SylverRye @SM StarGazer @EMPEROR__SHONUFF @Rude @EMPR_MURK @YOMI FOREVER KING @fr stack @The Slaj Jazz @Catnip_Her0 @Eddy Wang @usedcarsalesmang @LeftOverShark @SoundsLikePAUSE @SaltShaker @Awkward Sloth
I thought this was Microsoft Sam for about 10 seconds.