What's new

MAJOR Sub-Zero issue

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Wait Tom I'm confused, so that means that the corner strategy that you made a video about is basically unusable? And that the Open space strategy that you also did a vid about can work only on certain characters?

EDIT: Also I forgot to ask, how can you get meterless combos of nearly 400 points off of Ice Klone?

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
This is really sucky :/.

Used to happen in MKX as well with certain characters. Was notoriously bad against high tech Jacqui because her qb had different pushback depending on character, crouch state and charge state.

Would be nice if this was fixed.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
NRS has based so many patches on feedback that we have this mentality of, this strategy I want to work doesnt work so please make it work
yeah, its a really confusing choice of rhetoric and it goes uncriticized for the most part.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
yeah, its a really confusing choice of rhetoric and it goes uncriticized for the most part.
i couldnt agree more.

its like they design characters to purposely have people beg for obvious buffs they shouldve always had.
IE: Brainiac w/ Lex Luthor's Orbs or iALaser Beam. it would perfect him either way.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
I'm hopeful but I doubt anything is actually gonna get fixed.

They didn't bother fixing his issues in MKX.

16 bit said he's game revolves around the corner... so this should work in the corner too.

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I'm hopeful but I doubt anything is actually gonna get fixed.

They didn't bother fixing his issues in MKX.

16 bit said he's game revolves around the corner... so this should work in the corner too.
They did, and now Sub-Zero is one of the strongest chars in MKX. Even before the final patch he was good. Madzin used him a lot and he got a lot of wins with him.

I use this strategy in mid screen, but in the corner I am spamming f3. Klone allows it for free and your plus 8. If they don't get hit by the 3rd or 4th hammer I throw and repeat.

G11OST

Noob
At work right bow so cant check myself but does anyone know what advantage u are in from using normal burst while a clone is out next to the opponent? How much push back is there as well?