What's new

Lupe Fiasco Vs Daigo Umehara [Footage]

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Are you guys really having an argument over knowing, not knowing Lupe Fiasco and tearing each other a part about him be or not be a good rapper? You guys have serious issues.

I for once I'm interested to see how the high level of play of street fighter will going to be, that parry was made for Ryu so Daigo can play him and become one with the character once more, clearly capcom wants another EVO moment 37, currently I'm yet to be eager to play the game because my character it was not announced just yet, but once ms. Buki is out, I'm all in.

Are you guys really having an argument over knowing, not knowing Lupe Fiasco and tearing each other a part about him be or not be a good rapper? You guys have serious issues.

I for once I'm interested to see how the high level of play of street fighter will going to be, that parry was made for Ryu so Daigo can play him and become one with the character once more, clearly capcom wants another EVO moment 37, currently I'm yet to be eager to play the game because my character it was not announced just yet, but once ms. Buki is out, I'm all in.
Well one person asked a question, and someone else replied like a condescending child. But yea, they are

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
For those who haven't heard of Lupe or are curious

This is one verse from one of his absolute best songs in my opinion.

"Believe!", so say the neon signs by the
Loudspeakers repeating that everything is fine;
A subtle solace to demolish the troubled conscience
Of a populace with no knowledge and every freedom denied
Every dream is designed and broadcasted
From the masters to the masses
From the antennas on the top of the shrines
Refine the receiver and plant it
During the panic and surely, it reports back
Everything in your mind, everything is lying
Everything is dying, everything is a rule
Everything is a crime, everything was here then
Everything rewinds, the new
Weather burned the feathers off everything flying
(And she likes it, and she loves it)
The sadness, the madness, the bad shit
The lavish, the fastest, the clashes, the ashes to ashes
Everything intertwined
-Streets are on Fire

I highly recommend any of these songs!

Streets are on Fire
Put you on Game
American Terrorist
Kick Push
Bad Bitch
Diamonds are Forever
Little Weapon
Intruder
Lamborghini Angels
The list goes on and on...

Lupe is one of the greatest rappers of all time in my eyes. His songs literally inspired me to start writing several years ago. I love that he doesn't rap about the modern day bullshit.. Ass this and clubs that.. Self glorification and emphasis on money.. His writing is SUPER deep and requires deep thought and intelligence to decipher. Most don't even know that his first few albums actually all tell 3 separate parts of the same story.

AND, he loves games, anime, and is super humble. Metal Gear Solid is like his favorite thing ever lol. He's just an all around awesome dude.