What's new

Lupe Fiasco Vs Daigo Umehara [Footage]

The Death

Sleeping Dragon
Collusion or nah? Anyway, Mike Ross and Zhi showcased their god-like commentary this session. Overall, it was pretty fun experience made even better by the stream monsters!
Note* [I tried to get this up as soon as possible, so the video is in 360p right now, but give it some time, eh?]

Last edited:
Two things:

Daigo let him win, it was obvious.

If you don't know who Lupe Fiasco is..instead of trying to prove how anti-hip hop or anti-pop culture you are, consider utilizing Google search engine! So, instead of looking like an uncultured swine, you seem semi knowledgeable about popular things in this world.
from the impression i get here, im not sure if not knowing or knowing this guy makes me an uncultured swine.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Two things:

If you don't know who Lupe Fiasco is..instead of trying to prove how anti-hip hop or anti-pop culture you are, consider utilizing Google search engine! So, instead of looking like an uncultured swine, you seem semi knowledgeable about popular things in this world.
So , not knowing a random black guy singer makes people Uncultured Swines?
Trust me , i'm more educated than you and your parents combined.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Two things:

What? I've never heard of him either, so that makes me anti hip hop, anti pop, and uncultured swine? Great logic.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
from the impression i get here, im not sure if not knowing or knowing this guy makes me an uncultured swine.
Don't feel bad man, people are really just being dicks, I had never heard of him until there was posters being put out for him going against Diago. I had to google him, still haven't heard of him outside of the FGC or my google search lol.

Anyway, as for the video, the collusion is reaaal lol.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So , not knowing a random black guy singer makes people Uncultured Swines?
Trust me , i'm more educated than you and your parents combined.
What? I've never heard of him either, so that makes me anti hip hop, anti pop, and uncultured swine? Great logic.
Because you don't know one of the biggest artists of the mid-2000s? A little.

Additionally, he is really well known for his lyricism, his intellect and his strong stance on his political views.
Here is a video of him making Bill O'Reilly look bad

And HOW you say things speaks volumes and doesn't help your case. IE - "Who the fuck is Lupe?" "Am I supposed to know this guy?" Meaning that you don't know him and don't care to in as condescending of a way as you can, much like uncultured swine who refuse to watch this or listen to that.

And Vithar, great analysis of me and my family. Which database did you use to come up with this? Probably the same research that you used to look up who Lupe Fiasco is...

The important part is that, not only did MKX show on National Television, but an internationally known hip hop artist showed the FGC a lot of love IN THE SAME DAY ...it's only going to help eSports and the FGC.

And what do you say? "Who the fuck is Lupe Fiasco?"...very well. Your appreciation is noticed.

Additionally, he is really well known for his lyricism, his intellect and his strong stance on his political views.

And HOW you say things speaks volumes and doesn't help your case. IE - "Who the fuck is Lupe?" "Am I supposed to know this guy?" Meaning that you don't know him and don't care to in as condescending of a way as you can, much like uncultured swine who refuse to watch this or listen to that.

And Vithar, great analysis of me and my family. Which database did you use to come up with this? Probably the same research that you used to look up who Lupe Fiasco is...

The important part is that, not only did MKX show on National Television, but an internationally known hip hop artist showed the FGC a lot of love IN THE SAME DAY ...it's only going to help eSports and the FGC.

And what do you say? "Who the fuck is Lupe Fiasco?"...very well. Your appreciation is noticed.
jump off a bridge

He didn't know who Lupe Fiasco was so how could he have known that it was a big deal for the FGC? I honestly don't understand your logic here lol