What's new

lui kang bicycle kick question

i was on mame and i was sektor and i was playing someone online who was lui kang when all of a sudden

he bicycle kicks me three times in a row while i was holding block
which i thought the computer can only do and that is twice in a row

so i was wondering if it is actually humanly possible to do the bicycle kick three times against someone while he is holding block

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
And I believe you have to be attacking while the first one hits in order to not be able to block ones after.

My buddy does this as well, but he won't tell me WTF an autofire is specifically.. Anyone care to explain/PM me what it is? I've looked around and gotten some explanations that don't seem to fit..

I've been cheated once. I called him on it and when he turned it off he got detected.

Open MAME menu with tab and go to autofire. Set the LK key (I think it's button 5) to on and all you have to do it hold LK and not let go and you will repeatedly do bike kicks.

dreemernj

Ambassador
winter warz said:
yea i was attacking

then he hit me with the first one then i started to hold block then he repeated it still two more times
Yep, if it interrupts a move, you can't block afterwards. And if he's using autofire he can keep bicycle kicking infinitely. Pretty sad.

DAVE101 said:
I've been cheated once. I called him on it and when he turned it off he got detected.

Open MAME menu with tab and go to autofire. Set the LK key (I think it's button 5) to on and all you have to do it hold LK and not let go and you will repeatedly do bike kicks.
Anymore autofire cheats to play around with

dreemernj

Ambassador
SABER Linkdude said:
Kano's cannonball move, Mileena's Sai's... :p They're all cheap!! I guess that's why I don't play MAME online.
Those are cheap but I don't think there is any inf that can be done with them at least.

AFAIK Kang's bike kick is the only autofire inf.

Yes, Liu Kang,s ist the only one, I played with autofire around in MK2 too.
You can have Jax ground stomping like a machinegun, and an easier Milenna Sai Spam (you dont have time it anymore), and Raidens Shockgrab also works.

But its pretty visible if someone uses that shit in a real match.
On Kawask you can programm whole complex combos into macros, that is really a thread.

I also have the feeling I played a macro user in MK2 on MAME for one time (he probably had a programmable pad/stick or something).
Because he could walk forward and made instantly special moves like Scorpions Spear, it was completly without any delay and it felt very unnaturally (I play lot of MK2, so I have a feeling for that).