What's new

Low Profiling 101: 1,000 Ways to B3

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
What NRS needs bring transparency in their games and stop giving favoritims to characters which are also favorite of QA on their team. Its not the first time and it doesn't surprise me.
Kitana got an huge jump arc with a super weird jump attack which could hardly be anti-aired by normals, now catwoman has a b3 that low profile mids.

Next game a lot of ppl will play a character a QA enjoy the most because its destined to have disgusted stuff which no one else but them think its super fine in the game.
To be fair, kitana launched as absolute garbage. She had a S1 that was punishable on hit! It took 30+ buffs to make her usable. Not quite the same thing

TamedLizard

Buff George
WoWo's B3 can also be low profiled
With which normal? B3? IIRC in her study I was only able to get D3 to consistently low profile her B3 but I'll definitely double check again later today. Thanks for the heads up!

And I didn't mention it in the OP (though I probably should have) but I, even as a person who mains her, do not condone the shocking results of this list lol. Lbsh, there are waaay too many B3s and F3s in it. A good portion of these other normals you can't really be too surprised at because it's simply just the way the animation is that allows her to low profile (many of these mids are also susceptible to things like Canary or WoWo D3). A lot of mid's hurtboxes are angled upwards, and many overhead's hurtboxes don't extend all the way to the ground (regardless of looking like they would - Deadshot F2 for ex), which provides the low profiling window for her.

However, the amount of B3s and F3s that suffer due to this is unreal, and frankly, ridiculous. Yes, there shouldn't be this many moves on the list regardless, but these B3s and F3s in particular should be what they are meant to be, especially as universal normals. Only other thing that stands out as notably stupid other than those is low profiling mid Supers imo.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
To be fair, kitana launched as absolute garbage. She had a S1 that was punishable on hit! It took 30+ buffs to make her usable. Not quite the same thing
Many things were garbage on launch of MKX, KL had a 4f spin, like there was really no rule of fastest special move or normal in the game.
But this would be a completely valid point the problem however lies on the fact that after Kitana got good, she kept getting buffs every possible patch, still remember the safe armor throat slash that eventually had to be "hot fixed" due the fact of this practice not being a good idea.