What's new

General/Other - Hish-Qu-Ten low pew pew is punishable

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
Can you just frame it with 6f normals? Since "6f" means that 6th is already active, it should be able to connect, theoretically. Is that incorrect?
yes you can, but them the chars you can punish by reversal off the top of my head

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Kung Lao can consistantly punish it in practise mode, if you switch him to "reversal".

Thus -7 should be correct, but you guys need to level up! :)

jokey77

Character Loyalist
i will, don't worry ;)
it's always a pleasure hitting the setups vs pewpewpew spammers :DOGE
... as if you would notice any difference. It is well-known that Takeda plays the same against any other character. However this whole discussion feels like one that should be held in the Takeda forums, not here!

st9rm

viennality.com
... as if you would notice any difference. It is well-known that Takeda plays the same against any other character. However this whole discussion feels like one that should be held in the Takeda forums, not here!
absolutely, takeda is such a cheap autopilot char
that's why you see takeda's win every tournament/esl weekly there is

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Braindeadator has zoning that's ridiculous even by Injustice standards. Low laser should be -15 to -20, Liu Kang's low fireball is -20 and Kano's mid knives are -11, despite being much poorer zoning tools.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
absolutely, takeda is such a cheap autopilot char
that's why you see takeda's win every tournament/esl weekly there is
In fact there are plenty of successful Takedas lately. For sure there are more Takedas than Predators. What does this tell you?

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
erm ever heard of just grabbing him after his -7 laser on block? That is technically a punish soo not sure why anyone hasn't already grasped that concept.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
erm ever heard of just grabbing him after his -7 laser on block? That is technically a punish soo not sure why anyone hasn't already grasped that concept.
Actually, technically, that isn't. But who said you can't go for a mixup when you are +7?

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Actually, technically, that isn't. But who said you can't go for a mixup when you are +7?
Well the reason i said technically is because if the pred player knows what they're doing they should be blocking after a low pew on block meaning unless they know its coming they have set themselves up to lose 12% health if you grab them. Of course being +7 means its your turn to press buttons- but saying that im not mentioning any names but certain fraudulent pred like to NJP after -7. They could also back dash i guess.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
And range? It takes some frames to travel. Remember Kitana's fan is -8 at point blank but F112 fan makes it -7 (randomly -6 based on hitbox and ducking/standing block. Tested on Buzzsaw)