What's new

Low link after Primal Rage?

Hi Folks,
New to the Injustice franchise and the TYM threads.

I am having trouble finding how to link or combo after Cheetah's Primal Rage DB2 special move. Has anyone been successful in this? Please see the combo video below at 15 Sec mark. He is able to hit a low attack cancel into MB Deadly Hook DBF1.

Any advice or tech on this is greatly appreciated!

Thanks I am hitting it once every 10 tries now. Is their some sort of visual cue or timing that helps? I also seen a video of someone hitting standing 1,1,2 after primal rage. Is this also possible or character dependent?

Gruff757

The Gruff
Thanks I am hitting it once every 10 tries now. Is their some sort of visual cue or timing that helps? I also seen a video of someone hitting standing 1,1,2 after primal rage. Is this also possible or character dependent?
That, i have no idea bro

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Honestly, don't even bother unless you want to be put the time in to be able to get a frame perfect or near frame perfect input down. It's unrealistic to be consistent at it for 99.9999% of people. I'm not even sure if it's possible in every character.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I have hit it a lot actually, but it feels so inconsistent, I mean... You don't lose anything anyway, if you miss it you still have advantage and can oki your oponent, it's not like there's risk involved in this.

Edit: also, it's important to know that once she has trait on for some reason she can't combo off it, only traitless.

Yea it seems to be very risky to implement into my game at this point. It feels like it is a just frame. Coming from street fighter 4 and used to one frame links this feels even more tight.

Reason why I really want to get this down is because the B3 wall bounce you get gives you an opportunity to go into 1,2, throw or F2,3, throw into standing reset. This is very powerful for her oki game as you all know.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
When I miss it I get punished since you have to buffer the special move as if you KNOW the down 1 is gonna hit everytime.
If you press d1 then db1 quickly after, low throw will only come out on hit. This is with input shortcuts on.