What's new

Lotus Orb is +on block

DeftMonk

Noob
Ofcourse i know its really negative but who the hell does f13 or f13u2 only.
so if someone holds block thinking f13 hat spin is coming it doesn't its impossible to fuzzy that huge ass gap into a crouch and let go of block? It's not really a fuzzy but more of a reaction I suppose. Hat spit ex starts far away. Anyway I don't get what your arguing... I like lao a lot but lots not act like using the other variation f13 isn't entering dangerous ground. You assume yourself to be way better than foxy? Why I never see the man use the string...

Last edited:

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
so if someone holds block thinking f13 hat spin is coming it doesn't its impossible to fuzzy that huge ass gap into a crouch and let go of block? It's not really a fuzzy but more of a reaction I suppose. Hat spit ex starts far away. Anyway I don't get what your arguing... I like lao a lot but lots not act like using the other variation f13 isn't entering dangerous ground. You assume yourself to be way better than foxy? Why I never see the man use the string...
Lol i dont know what your problem is dude calm the fuck down. Dont put words in my mouth i never said. All i said is you can hitconfirm from f13.
Where the hell am i saying that f13 is a godlike string? Or you should always use it?
The string is really unsafe but doesnt mean you can never use it. Its really risky and each option has a counter whatever u cancel it in. I mean your a lao main why are we even discussing this.
Ive seen alot of top players do use that string i even saw foxy use that string!blasphemy!
And like wtf is up with telling me i think im better then foxy? Chill out

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
There are more options off f13 than just spin or u2, you can hat toss, delay Amp spin, zhat, even teleport. No one is going to cover all of those options. Its a lot like Raiden's mind game off of b12.