What's new

lost treasures umk ds

Finish the game on any difficuly, then at the end it lets you unlock whatever you want, #1 is character story, #2 is a fatality demo, #3 is the fight with Ermac, #4 is the fight with noob saibot. I dont remember all of them but im pretty sure thats the first 4.

Derek

Noob
Finish the game on any difficuly, then at the end it lets you unlock whatever you want, #1 is character story, #2 is a fatality demo, #3 is the fight with Ermac, #4 is the fight with noob saibot. I dont remember all of them but im pretty sure thats the first 4.
You are correct, sir. Um, anyway, depending on the difficulty level you will unlock more things. Like when you beat the game on Novice, you only get to select from the first four options. When beating the game on Master(2) you can select all the options. You can also do a 8 player tournament mode and that will also let you choose all of the options.

kartar

Noob
You can also do a 8 player tournament mode and that will also let you choose all of the options.
You can't do that on the DS. You'll just have to beat the game a fuckton of times. For me the treasures never really seemed worth the effort though unless you want to unlock the endurance battles for some quick practice fights.

If you have trouble, just pick robo Smoke.