What's new

Losing arrow loads after cinematics

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Not certain if anyone has brought this up or not, but is it a glitch that if you load an arrow and a cinematic happens (be it clash, transition or super) when the cinematic ends your arrow load is gone? Its really annoying and in the case of boxing glove arrow loads it costs you meter. Unsure if this was intended for some reason but it feels like a glitch and was wondering if it has been brought up at all as a glitch NRS was aware of?

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Not certain if anyone has brought this up or not, but is it a glitch that if you load an arrow and a cinematic happens (be it clash, transition or super) when the cinematic ends your arrow load is gone? Its really annoying and in the case of boxing glove arrow loads it costs you meter. Unsure if this was intended for some reason but it feels like a glitch and was wondering if it has been brought up at all as a glitch NRS was aware of?
Firestorms trait gets completely cancelled too when activated. Annoying don't get me wrong but I think it's probably intended tbh

E

Eldriken

I believe it's intended. Sinestro lost his trait if he got sent through a transition in Injustice 1.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
16 bit confirmed its not a glitch and is intentional on neogaf. Yuck. It may add more value to clashing but it just feels wrong IMO. Messes with Canary's charging too from what folks say. And why when super or transitions occur was this necessary if the mindset was to increase value on clashing folks?

Just feels wrong to me.

Welcome to the life of sinestro in injustice 1. It is dumb but intentional. Especially dumb for green arrow because he 100% needs his arrows to be a solid character

Yeah this is a game wide thing. Bane goes to debuff, Arrow loses his stocked arrows, beetle goes back to zone mode, and WW loses her buff. I agree its dumb because some characters have a huge disadvantage in this (Bane, Arrow) but some characters don't really lose anything (Supergirl)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
16 bit confirmed its not a glitch and is intentional on neogaf. Yuck. It may add more value to clashing but it just feels wrong IMO. Messes with Canary's charging too from what folks say. And why when super or transitions occur was this necessary if the mindset was to increase value on clashing folks?

Just feels wrong to me.
this being intentional its bad

protools27

Rebel without a scene
This really hurt biohazard at combo breaker. He was playing bane against tekken master tied 1-1. Tekken master hit him with a super while he was level 3 venom at 8:17 in the video. The super put him on debuff. After that while still on debuff, he hit tekken master and tekken master clashed, causing the debuff timer to restart again. He then got hit and had to clash, resetting the debuff a third time. From 8:17-8:57 he was on debuff and still almost won the match.

Going from level 3 venom to debuff because you got hit with a super has to be incredibly frustrating.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
If this is intentional then I feel like the community needs to stand up and make a for changes. This isn't a matter of the game just releasing or anything this is a matter of an extremely bad mechanic.

I think timers should pause when in clash. The fact is, in the second round you basically get to take your opponents entire game plan away in some situations, just because.. and they may have to do it to themselves just make use of a universal mechanic.

I feel like this is just a bad decision on NRS's part and we as the community should do our part to let them know we find it bad, offer alternatives, and explain our position.

haketh

Noob
Yeah I really hate seeing any character loses resources like this, especially Bane going into debuff