What's new

Lord Kane Kustoms Discussion

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I've been messing around with Bio pull (aka, suck), and it actually covers some wake-up options on knockdown. And right off the bat (the changes they may make not whitstanding--he is FUN to play without any restrictions).

Bio Pull Utility (from my own scientific observations):
  • It punishes and sucks in U2's, into FULL COMBO PUNISH.
  • It makes SOME U3 whiff (need to lab further), but the recovery is too long to punish the opponent.
  • Really great to control neutral, if they press any button that is out of range immediately SUCK into a full combo punish for one bar.
Cons:
  • -23 on block (all distances)
  • Only + 1 on restand
  • very slow recovery
Video evidence of wake up suck potential:
Any other tech/utilities you find you may post here! I'll update this on the 17th if any big changes may arise.

Until then, may Lord Kane prosper.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
We don't say SUCK in this house.

We say....

SOOK.

Also, I've been messing with Manhandled, Lumbar, and SOOK. It's lit.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Bio-Magnetic trap instead of Vege-mighty on the Dirtbag set up is decent. Chemical Burn > Trap > Molotov, means you can't jump out of the molotov which is obv one of the best options against getting hit by the acid into fire... A lot of set up but when it does work its pretty gross.

EX Blade Toss into trap into molotov is also some pretty hilarious dot damage that the opponent can't jump out of lol

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
We don't say SUCK in this house.

We say....

SOOK.

Also, I've been messing with Manhandled, Lumbar, and SOOK. It's lit.
I was using this as well! He gets so much knockdown pressure with the CG and the SOOK.

Bio-Magnetic trap instead of Vege-mighty on the Dirtbag set up is decent. Chemical Burn > Trap > Molotov, means you can't jump out of the molotov which is obv one of the best options against getting hit by the acid into fire... A lot of set up but when it does work its pretty gross.

EX Blade Toss into trap into molotov is also some pretty hilarious dot damage that the opponent can't jump out of lol
Damn good idea! I'll try that as well. The trap only prevents them from jumping right?

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
I was using this as well! He gets so much knockdown pressure with the CG and the SOOK.

Damn good idea! I'll try that as well. The trap only prevents them from jumping right?
Yes, only jumping. And it only deals it's dot damage if they have a knife in them from blade toss.