What's new

General/Other - Smoke Looking for training partners

omooba

fear the moobs
Add me on Xbox if you ever wanna play!

After you hit with 21 you can block the low or overhead followed by smoke ball then you can punish. You can easily punish with a poke if you can't seem to punish with something else.

I always thought the only way to make it super safe was to mb spear
if you're punishing with a poke you might as well block the second hit and get your pressure still safe. and kung lao's reversal ex-spin always trades with smoke bomb meaning a poke or any button that doesn't have a lot of hit advantage will lead to a full combo by smoke off the trade... unless i'm missing something

Tweedy

Noob
Kung Lao's instant divekick destroys smoke bomb.

But yeah there's no bigger bill right now, than acting like any character can just jump and punish smoke bomb off of B1 and especially B3.

It's probably about who can, rather than who can not. I'd wager that more than half of the cast cannot.

omooba

fear the moobs
Kung Lao's instant divekick destroys smoke bomb.

But yeah there's no bigger bill right now, than acting like any character can just jump and punish smoke bomb off of B1 and especially B3.

It's probably about who can, rather than who can not. I'd wager that more than half of the cast cannot.
i'm just realizing how much dive kick changes so many match ups shit is nasty

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Add me on Xbox if you ever wanna play!

After you hit with 21 you can block the low or overhead followed by smoke ball then you can punish. You can easily punish with a poke if you can't seem to punish with something else.

I always thought the only way to make it super safe was to mb spear
Smoke cloud is -6 , no poke in the game can punish that I'm aware of