What's new

Looking for the best lexs on PSN

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I'm a lex main, secondary zod and mmh and play a few others in casuals. I'm looking for the best lexs on ps3. Whoever you are and however good you think you are, I wanna fight you. I have seen about 5 other lex mains online since I got IGAU and bodied them all in the mirror but I wanna see if I can level up my lex or see who is actually the best lex on psn. Add me if you're up for the challenge: oNe87_Dread

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I'm a lex main, secondary zod and mmh and play a few others in casuals. I'm looking for the best lexs on ps3. Whoever you are and however good you think you are, I wanna fight you. I have seen about 5 other lex mains online since I got IGAU and bodied them all in the mirror but I wanna see if I can level up my lex or see who is actually the best lex on psn. Add me if you're up for the challenge: oNe87_Dread
I'd like to think I'm one of the best Lex's on PSN, but I dont honestly know. I NEVER fight other Lex players. It's been months.

Hit me up sometime on PSN: Name818

Edit: I'll add you tonight as well.

TKB

Noob
Hey I need lex exp too so if any of you guys wanna get some games in please let me know. I'm on ps3 and ps4, my handle is the same as my TYM. I main Deathstroke but play lots of characters.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I'd like to think I'm one of the best Lex's on PSN, but I dont honestly know. I NEVER fight other Lex players. It's been months.

Hit me up sometime on PSN: Name818

Edit: I'll add you tonight as well.
I'll be online and accept your request tomorrow, just come back from holiday so I'm too rusty and jet lacked to play a competitive set tonight

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Hey I need lex exp too so if any of you guys wanna get some games in please let me know. I'm on ps3 and ps4, my handle is the same as my TYM. I main Deathstroke but play lots of characters.
For that mu you don't need much experience, just keep lex out. He can't even get any use out of his shield in that mu so it's very good for DS

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
I'm starting to use Lex these days. I'm nowhere near as a "best" Lex, but if you want some mirror experience against a decent player give me a shout.

TKB

Noob
For that mu you don't need much experience, just keep lex out. He can't even get any use out of his shield in that mu so it's very good for DS
Well I guess both the characters I prefer to play will have that affect on lex lol but if you wanna get some games in let me know.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
It's been a while since I fought a good lex, I play on both eu and US servers for ps3 on injustice but the last good lex I fought was markzgrieg83 or something which was ages ago. Those names don't ring a bell but I'll look out for them.
I think it's mikezgrieg if I'm not mistaken. He's nowhere near good. I'm still looking forward to have a few rounds with you but I can never catch you online :( Have you fought slman158 on PSN EU? He's the best imo. And ryu's lex is decent considering he picked him up a few days back

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
I've played maybe two competent Lex Luthors online, It's a shame too because he looks like he'd be fun to use. I main Zatanna and don't think I've come across anybody who uses her seriously online

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I think it's mikezgrieg if I'm not mistaken. He's nowhere near good. I'm still looking forward to have a few rounds with you but I can never catch you online :( Have you fought slman158 on PSN EU? He's the best imo. And ryu's lex is decent considering he picked him up a few days back
Yeah I've fought slmans once but that was so long ago. I think he beat me in a small set in an online room but that was before I mained lex back in august or something.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
@DreadKnight1

Good fights man. Sorry if my Lex is a little vanilla, he's not my main. If you wanna play more let me know.

I can also play with Aquaman, Batgirl, and GL if you want to work on those matchups.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
All those are bad mus for lex but I'd be up for that, I went into the lab after our set and practiced some trait interruption with lex so it'll be easier next time we play for me to deal with shield lol. @Name v.5.0

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
I play lex causually and I would be alot better if I could get my trait out half the damn time. Oh and I stole all Revolver's setups xD