What's new

Looking for mk9 players on 360

Hey I'm relatively new to playing mk9, at least somewhat seriously. I've had it a long time but didn't start playing a lot until recently (a few months ago) I'm ok at this point. Not really great but not really bad either. Decent at doing combos and getting better tactic wise I just want players around my skill level or better to spar with as its a roll of the dice doing random player matches and half the time I get paired with a noob who just quits after one or two matches. Id like to improve by playing good players.

The characters im focusIng on for the most part are ermac, Liu kang, Quan chi, and smoke. Though i experiment with everyone and am ok with kitana, Kano, scorpion and a few others. Strangely I've been spending time on Sheeva lately just cause no one ever plays her but man, it's been rough lol

Feel free to add me on Xbl if your also looking for friends. GT Sagejiraiya52. My friends list only has a few open spots but if it won't let you send a request let me know I can clear space(I've needed to for a while anyway)