What's new

Looking for Jacqui MU info

okhuskerfan

PSN: B1G-Husker
Hey all, just wondering if other Kano mains struggle as much as I do with this match up. If there is something you're doing to make it a more successful fight, or any tips on how to deal with that First Round KO pressure. Any tips would be much appreciated.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
If youre playing a great jaqui then sit n take it and like it. Otherwise command grab or acid bathe her. Shes pressure heavy and she has gaps..i find command grabbing to death is my best bet. To get faster at command grabs I recommend going to practice and mirroring kano and setting the default placement to fullscreen and then command grab your way to your opponent from fullscreen then practice dash canceling into command grabs

okhuskerfan

PSN: B1G-Husker
If youre playing a great jaqui then sit n take it and like it. Otherwise command grab or acid bathe her. Shes pressure heavy and she has gaps..i find command grabbing to death is my best bet. To get faster at command grabs I recommend going to practice and mirroring kano and setting the default placement to fullscreen and then command grab your way to your opponent from fullscreen then practice dash canceling into command grabs
Appreciate it :)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You're in luck -- Biohazard laid this MU out by beating multiple variations of Jacqui in a tournament a week ago. Just google for the Kombat Cup: Road to LCQ Week #2 footage and it should have everything you need.