What's new

Looking for high level Cyrax

Steve

Noob
Hello,

I'm looking for a high level Cyrax to fight online against my subzero, I'm on PSN.
If anybody is interested send me a message and we can add each other on PSN.

I really want to further improve my subzero, but there aren't many high level players left online.

Steve

Steve

Noob
Hello,

Thanks for answering, my PSN id is BLCKK.
You might have seen me there :) I think I have seen your nick before.

If you are interested on doing Cyrax vs Subzero fights, that would be great!

Steve

Noob
That's too bad! :(
I'm still looking for high level cyrax players, I sometimes find really good ones on PSN, but its not that common.
I want to keep improving my subzero, so if anybody is up to it please contact me and add me.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
That's too bad! :(
I'm still looking for high level cyrax players, I sometimes find really good ones on PSN, but its not that common.
I want to keep improving my subzero, so if anybody is up to it please contact me and add me.
I main sub and play cyrax pretty well. I'll get my GF to bring my ps3 over so we play this weekend. I'm glad to help. I'm one of the few left who are crazy enough to take sub into tournaments lol.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
You mean a Cyrax player who Doesn't reset?
or
A Cyrax player who uses the different properties of Human and Robot skins?
On this site, you have to be specific with what you want.....
Or people cry.

ColeTrain

Never been to a tournament. Stuck in NY
You mean a Cyrax player who Doesn't reset?
or
A Cyrax player who uses the different properties of Human and Robot skins?
On this site, you have to be specific with what you want.....
Or people cry.
Not all of us do :p
If I ever make the switch, (and believe me I'm over Xbox just can't afford it really) I'll get ahold of ya

Steve

Noob
BeefSupreme,
I would love to play with you, add me when you get your PS3!

BujinMeijin and ColeTrain,
I want a Cyrax player that will use whatever he likes, including any kind of resets or 80% combos or whatever.
The more merciless, the better! All I want is that he is able to kick my subzero's ass, I don't care how.
I will also use any technique with subzero. I don't want any player complaining about any technique I use, just like I won't complain about anything they use. If the game allows it, its fair for me.