What's new

Looking for Friends to Spar with

Just checking if anyone would want to play some sets online against my johnny cage mostly or lao.

Im 29 live on the east coast US. I used to play the early MKs on snes with my brother as kids religiously. then when I was in basic training these two kids were always talking about pro MK9 matches and I eventually ended up playing a lot with them and got back into MK heavy. Unfortunately I fell off during the MKX days with drugs and bad choices and stupid shit. But a few months ago i got my life together and on top of working out i decided to get back into MK with my time for a hobby that was fun and took strategy and i love this game and all the youtubers and community. Ive been playing on xbox live with like a 55-50 record on kasuals, even record in ranked and 230 towers offline. I mostly play johnny because i couldnt stop myself from spamming laos divekick like a bitch and im not trying to play like that lol. Sorry for the long rant but i cant stand a lot of players online with loud ass RnB music and DOING FATALITIES AFTER THE FIRST FUCKING MATCH lol. Anyways if you wanna play some sets or practice feel free to friend me at LaoKahn on Xbox ill be playing online in acouple hours. Thanks

Added you.

Yesac The Great on xbox.

Mostly play shang tsung and some kabal. I stay around 50 50 in ranked.
Whats up Yesac! Youre def the great homie! Im out rn but will add ya right when i get home. thanks brother and cant wait to practice against kabal i always get tooled by him. He has mostly overhead strings right? Does he have 50/50s?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Bro when i can afford a ps4 again for sure. I pawned mine last year when i was down and out im still pissed at myself for that oh well its all good now ill be back on there. The ps4 controller is my favorite i cant wait to try mk11 with it.
damn, too bad you didnt copy everything to an external harddrive too

If you can add me as well I'll appreciate it. I'm maiming Johnny and started Cassie not to long ago... Just can't find good matches, don't know if ps is better but online is so salty and scrubby, ppl tbag fatality all the time and then run after one lose and generally play cheap and random which so frustrating and annoying... Was playing mkx while inj2 was the big thing so maybe it's a novelty thing untill mostly the serious players will stay...

Gamertag: Hallucinogen SD

If you can add me as well I'll appreciate it. I'm maiming Johnny and started Cassie not to long ago... Just can't find good matches, don't know if ps is better but online is so salty and scrubby, ppl tbag fatality all the time and then run after one lose and generally play cheap and random which so frustrating and annoying... Was playing mkx while inj2 was the big thing so maybe it's a novelty thing untill mostly the serious players will stay...

Gamertag: Hallucinogen SD
gotcha bro hell yeah unfortunately the majority of people online arent fun to play.