What's new

Question Looking for an article about sucking

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
Hey there! I read an article some time ago that I'm struggling to relocate. It basically consisted of a guy teaching the first lesson of fighting games which he claimed was that "you suck". He goes in to a story about how he was shocked once he played other players at his local gaming club because they were so much better than him.

That's about all I can remember right now. If you know it and have a link to the article it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Misky

Well firstly I'd highly suggest appending the words "at fighting games" to the title as the current one is super ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Secondly I feel like there are probably multiple articles like that out there, do you remember where you first saw it?
The euphemism may be slightly intended ;D

It was quite a while ago I saw it. I can't remember for the life of me where it was or where I first found the link but if I remember correctly the text was green on a black background. I may be entirely wrong about that though, my memory is awful. I had it bookmarked up until recently and now it's a nightmare to track down.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
euphemism
Close enough :DOGE
The euphemism may be slightly intended ;D

It was quite a while ago I saw it. I can't remember for the life of me where it was or where I first found the link but if I remember correctly the text was green on a black background. I may be entirely wrong about that though, my memory is awful. I had it bookmarked up until recently and now it's a nightmare to track down.
I found this which is text on a black background along with some text of a bright colour and mentions sucking when you first start but it's probably not it http://www.valorgaming.com/apps/blog/show/23195053-fighting-games-101-lesson-1-choosing-a-game

Misky

None of these are the article I had in mind but thanks for the effort so far!