What's new

Looking for a Weekly Meetup

Higgins

Noob
Hey guys, I haven't been on here for a long while and I am looking to try and get into the swing of things. I noticed that this forum looks a little stale but that's probably because you guys have other ways of communicating. Anyway, like the title says I'm looking for a weekly meetup to play Injustice 2. I know WNF is an option but it doesn't work with my work schedule. Other than that my knowledge of meetups is lacking. I noticed that here in the San Fernando Valley there is an E-Sports Lounge that is around less than a year old known as Worlds Collide. They don't have any MK or Injustice activity going on there so I don't know if anyone on here has heard of this place or not? I was hoping there was a way a group of us SoCal players could come together and maybe get a weekly meetup going at this place. If anyone in SoCal comes across this I welcome any feedback that helps get this thing going.

Hey I’ve heard of worlds collide but never been there. But there is a tournament every Thursday at Topanga mall in the Microsoft store. It’s free and if you win you get a 20$ gift card.

Higgins

Noob
Hey I’ve heard of worlds collide but never been there. But there is a tournament every Thursday at Topanga mall in the Microsoft store. It’s free and if you win you get a 20$ gift card.
Really? I'll have to check it out because I've never heard of it before. Is there somewhere where I can look it up or can you message me the details because I'd like to attend.

Worlds Collide is a cool little place across from CSUN. It would be a great place to get a weekly started. They run tournaments for different games throughout the week and it would be nice if we could get some NRS representation there because they currently have none.

Higgins

Noob
Really? I'll have to check it out because I've never heard of it before. Is there somewhere where I can look it up or can you message me the details because I'd like to attend.

Worlds Collide is a cool little place across from CSUN. It would be a great place to get a weekly started. They run tournaments for different games throughout the week and it would be nice if we could get some NRS representation there because they currently have none.
So I looked up the Microsoft Store tournament and found it. I'm gonna make an effort this week to attend it.

Yeah cool. Right now it’s just been me and one other guy so we usually end up doing just a first to five. We want more people to come and get it more bigger. The tournaments are on Xbox . Sorry if I didn’t mention it before that it is on Xbox just in case you play on ps4. If you know more people you can bring them as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask me

Higgins

Noob
Yeah cool. Right now it’s just been me and one other guy so we usually end up doing just a first to five. We want more people to come and get it more bigger. The tournaments are on Xbox . Sorry if I didn’t mention it before that it is on Xbox just in case you play on ps4. If you know more people you can bring them as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask me
Yeah I kind of realized it would be on Xbox after realizing it was the Microsoft Store. lol I am on PS4 so I am going to have to get a converter or something. So I'm not so sure about making it this week until I figure out my controller situation. What time do you guys meet there?