What's new

Question - Lasher Looking For A New Sifu.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So I'm playing seriously again.
And accompanying my Cryomancer and Kenshi for NEC will absolutely and definitely be Das Wunderkid, the prodigal son, Takeda.
Lasher exclusive. Want to maximize his Omega Red/Spider Man like playstyle and make the most of all his dirt. Unfortunately, I've been out of the loop a long time/haven't been playing much since after KP2 dropped, so I need some direction and guidance as to the do's and don'ts of Maximum Lasher Capacity.

I have no idea who to tag or who's who in this day and age, but any advice is good advice.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I'm about to pick up lasher as well and I noticed something a lot of lasher players don't use is his bf2 at half screen. Also at that distance not many characters can punish it even if it's blocked. You can hit confirm into a combo off it and get 34% I believe. Also yeah watching @Vman 's YouTube video on takeda combos helped. He even shows a few neat tricks. It's an old video from September I believe but nothing has changed with lasher since

I'm about to pick up lasher as well and I noticed something a lot of lasher players don't use is his bf2 at half screen. Also at that distance not many characters can punish it even if it's blocked. You can hit confirm into a combo off it and get 34% I believe. Also yeah watching @Vman 's YouTube video on takeda combos helped. He even shows a few neat tricks. It's an old video from September I believe but nothing has changed with lasher since
in case it whiff If it whiff it s an easy punish for the opponent

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Oooohhhh this gonna be fun I LOVE teaching people about the ins and outs and all the little intricacies of lasher, hit me with as many questions about the character as you can and I'll answer then for you no problem

SOLEdier

IHideBehindIceClones
If you want to get some Lasher Mirrors or other Takeda match up experience add me on PSN!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
My engines are at full fire.
@MrProfDrPepper is gonna create a monster.
I'll be ready to whip some heads off at NEC.
If any of you are on Live and wanna kick the shit out of me and get me in fighting shape, my tag is Lt Boxy Static, and I need all the XP I can get.
I haven't been to a show since Summer Jam last year...it's time to come out of retirement.

THERE'S EVIL AFOOT