What's new

Look what I found...a f****** torch

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Damn...got me

I don't know. I'm just praying they keep some shred of the MK9 meta game so we can build in something instead of starting over every 3-4 years.

Thank you sir!

me and pig made a final round video 2 years back and I held a tomahawk while on video the whole time.

Shin blanka called pig and said that he needs to make sure i know that weapons were not allowed. Like he was dead serious.

I hope so

Was going to say thanks till I saw doggie face...thanks?
Cool, but did you hold it while on fire? like this...

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Damn...got me

I don't know. I'm just praying they keep some shred of the MK9 meta game so we can build in something instead of starting over every 3-4 years.

Thank you sir!

me and pig made a final round video 2 years back and I held a tomahawk while on video the whole time.

Shin blanka called pig and said that he needs to make sure i know that weapons were not allowed. Like he was dead serious.

I hope so

doge face because mayo was talking about how he likes your NW meaning nightwolf lol and i said nightwing XD

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Damn...got me

Thank you sir!

I hope so

doge face because mayo was talking about how he likes your NW meaning nightwolf lol and i said nightwing XD

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I'd wanna be part of the nightwolf community but don't wannabe ridiculed cause I use the wrong costume. :c

Also I hope for nightwolf's return somehow