What's new

Look at this s**t

If you don't enjoy Netherrealms' games, then what are you doing here? No matter how hard you try, some things will slip through. We have no idea how many of these loops were caught in QA, one is bound to slip through. Especially with customs. It's probably partly why it took them so long to open up customs, it required a shit ton of testing. So, uhm, give them a break? I'm sure it'll be patched soon enough.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
This is strange, because the fire only hits them once when I use Kano. Like after they get hit once I've had people do grab animations or dash attempts and it doesn't hit them a second time

This is strange, because the fire only hits them once when I use Kano. Like after they get hit once I've had people do grab animations or dash attempts and it doesn't hit them a second time
Spacing on b1 ex acid is super tight. You should do micro walk and b1 then, not a dash but step. If step is too small, fire won’t reach them. If you dash too close, it will ignite them instant.
And first part is not 100% guaranteed, but looping is.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
At that distance of b1 into burn/flame you can jump and take the hit(before kano can recover and f1) and take the ground therefore preventing any loop

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Funny how people called his third variation weak, but Kano always had the power to do this. Only know, we can just take away Molotov throw and replace it with something else.