What's new

Long time no talk Cyrax. Just wanted to say thanks for making me seem good at fighting games.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
If you sucked at MK 9,even if you hit someone not one,but twice,you still would't win!

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
Cyrax has only been top tier in 1 game! Which is MK9 so in the past MK games before that he was always mid tier at best, tiers change and sometimes not always for the better. The only character that has no say in this is Kabal, who has been top 5 in every game he has ever appeared in.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Cyrax has only been top tier in 1 game! Which is MK9 so in the past MK games before that he was always mid tier at best, tiers change and sometimes not always for the better. The only character that has no say in this is Kabal, who has been top 5 in every game he has ever appeared in.
He is not top on deception or Armagedon.

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
He is not top on deception or Armagedon.
Who Kabal? In Armageddon Kabal isn't God-Tier like Blaze, Moloch, Onaga whom I'm not counting as they have boss character properties. Kabal is Top Tier along with Sub-Zero, Quan Chi, Sareena, Scorpion, Mavado (was my secondary), Noob and Tanya (An argument can be made for Jade). I had to replay Deception again to remember it better but I am mistaken in my last post because Kabal is not Top Tier at all, maybe Mid Tier.

Cyrax is Bottom Tier in Deadly Alliance, Trilogy (N64), UMK3 and Mid Tier in Armageddon.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Who Kabal? In Armageddon Kabal isn't God-Tier like Blaze, Moloch, Onaga whom I'm not counting as they have boss character properties. Kabal is Top Tier along with Sub-Zero, Quan Chi, Sareena, Scorpion, Mavado (was my secondary), Noob and Tanya (An argument can be made for Jade). I had to replay Deception again to remember it better but I am mistaken in my last post because Kabal is not Top Tier at all, maybe Mid Tier.

Cyrax is Bottom Tier in Deadly Alliance, Trilogy (N64), UMK3 and Mid Tier in Armageddon.
Kabal is top tier in UMK3, MK3, Trilogy, N64 Trilogy, PC Trilogy, MK9, but his Top tier on those games aside from MK9 where its considered that Kabal has no Bad MU, he has Nightwolf as a direct counter.

I know in US the tier list is different on who's top tier in UMK3 and Trilogy versions, in Angola Kabal is number 2, the Nightwolf is top tier, he even got a nick name "Nike" due how stupid good he is.

Same happened in MK9, Kabal is indeed fucked in MK9, Cyrax can only fight him in small stages, but Skarlet was the girl, sadly there were few High level Skarlets around the world, and the top Kabals never matched them when they were at their peak. In Angola although everyone agreed that Kabal was top, they started to second guess once they started to see Kabal Skarlet MU countless of times they started to believe is dead even, which i also believe it is.

I didn't played Armaggedon as much, but i do know that Sareena is the top tier character of that game before any other regular character that is not a boss.

Scorpion was indeed top tier, in the all 3 games, Armaggedon, Deception and Deadly alliance. 23u4 string was stupid safe, with pushback, amazing damage potential, hellflip was safe on block, unblockable hellfire that was plus on hit and otgs

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Its hilarious how ppl think that if Cyrax or Kabal or Skarlet return they will automatically be top tiers again, or that will be played the exact same way.

Kenshi community though the same thing.
Well, and technically that is what happened, just a few numbers here and there and general mobility of his made him into a bunch of issues :p

Also lol @ people actually posting here.