What's new

Long time no see? (Nah I've been lurking!) Hyped for MK11!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hello once again. I greet you from ol Snake Mountain, HQ for Legion Of Ghost. What is that? LoG is fan group I created for the band Ghost. If you like them search us on FB, Instagram and Twitter!

Enough about that! I've been so excited for MK11 that I had to have @STORMS reset my password so i could annoy everyone once again with some shit that I REALLY want for MK11 and MK in general. So check it out if you wish to below:

HYPED for today's #MK11 reveal. Was invited to LA but just couldn't make it happen.

But got a couple things I'm looking for today specifically. here is a small (lol) list:

1. Havik! Along with Kenshi, my favorite post Arcade era MK characters. Would LOVE to see him again, even if it's only DLC. Definitely want to see Fujin again too!

2. Tag team mode. They tried it in MK9 and while it was broken as hell, it was really fun and if Done Right could be a major major thing for the franchise especially in the tournament scene.

3. A conquest mode or a Shaolin Monks type mode. I honestly wanted a more traditional sequel to Shaolin Monks more so than another MK fighting game but I'll take anything I can get! And the conquest mode from deception is one of the best things that Mortal Kombat has ever done in my opinion. Sure I didn't really like the game overall but the conquest mode is just one of my favorite things MK wise. And to imagine what they could do with it with today's technology would and could just be the most amazing thing ever LOL (I still have a lot of really good ideas about how the conquest mode could be made into something even bigger oh, so if you want to hear that sometime just ask me haha)

Now these aren't really related to MK11 but here is some things I would really flip out about if they were announce today too:

1. That Mortal Kombat arcade Kollection and Shaolin Monks were made to be playable on Xbox and Playstation again.

2. That #MK4 Rv3.0 has finally been fully emulated and will be part of the Collector's Edition for #MK11 LOL

3. Netherrealm will announce that a whole line of officially licensed products especially merch like shirts hats jackets hoodies etc etc will be coming out in 2019. For a brand like Mortal Kombat that is known universally all over the universe for several generations now, I will never understand why this hasn't already been done! People would buy the shit out of this if it was available! Come on NRS!

What says you? :coffee:

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas,
Everybody's looking for something.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Well shit. I was tempted to tweet you and ask where the hell you've been since you're pretty active on Twitter still. Always popping up on my feed, but this works too. Welcome back.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lol I just noticed you still ended the post with :coffee:

Getting right back into business
lmao AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK @STORMS
Well shit. I was tempted to tweet you and ask where the hell you've been since you're pretty active on Twitter still. Always popping up on my feed, but this works too. Welcome back.
haha thanks feel free to hit me up whenever!

Hello once again. I greet you from ol Snake Mountain, HQ for Legion Of Ghost. What is that? LoG is fan group I created for the band Ghost. If you like them search us on FB, Instagram and Twitter!

Enough about that! I've been so excited for MK11 that I had to have @STORMS reset my password so i could annoy everyone once again with some shit that I REALLY want for MK11 and MK in general. So check it out if you wish to below:

HYPED for today's #MK11 reveal. Was invited to LA but just couldn't make it happen.

But got a couple things I'm looking for today specifically. here is a small (lol) list:

1. Havik! Along with Kenshi, my favorite post Arcade era MK characters. Would LOVE to see him again, even if it's only DLC. Definitely want to see Fujin again too!

2. Tag team mode. They tried it in MK9 and while it was broken as hell, it was really fun and if Done Right could be a major major thing for the franchise especially in the tournament scene.

3. A conquest mode or a Shaolin Monks type mode. I honestly wanted a more traditional sequel to Shaolin Monks more so than another MK fighting game but I'll take anything I can get! And the conquest mode from deception is one of the best things that Mortal Kombat has ever done in my opinion. Sure I didn't really like the game overall but the conquest mode is just one of my favorite things MK wise. And to imagine what they could do with it with today's technology would and could just be the most amazing thing ever LOL (I still have a lot of really good ideas about how the conquest mode could be made into something even bigger oh, so if you want to hear that sometime just ask me haha)

Now these aren't really related to MK11 but here is some things I would really flip out about if they were announce today too:

1. That Mortal Kombat arcade Kollection and Shaolin Monks were made to be playable on Xbox and Playstation again.

2. That #MK4 Rv3.0 has finally been fully emulated and will be part of the Collector's Edition for #MK11 LOL

3. Netherrealm will announce that a whole line of officially licensed products especially merch like shirts hats jackets hoodies etc etc will be coming out in 2019. For a brand like Mortal Kombat that is known universally all over the universe for several generations now, I will never understand why this hasn't already been done! People would buy the shit out of this if it was available! Come on NRS!

What says you? :coffee:
hello friend!

Tim Static

Adminerator
The reveal was amazing. the game looks ridiculous...and from what I'm hearing, it plays great too. Can't wait for more!