What's new

General/Other - Scorpion lol Ed Boon is purposely playing dumb and tap dancing around Scorpion's Fatality.

FOXSOLID

Noob
He just refuses to show that one in it's entirety and when asked about it, he'll say something like "Oh yeah, I think his was shown at the end of the gameplay trailer" and its like....not all of it Ed......Not ALL of it.

He's even had someone fuck up the opportunity in one video by spearing him instead. lol Yeah you've FLAWLESSLY executed all other Fatalities....but you just slipped with this one huh?

I read Maximillian's description of it since he saw the damn thing...(DOESN'T RECORD IT THOUGH) and it sounds so fucking brutal.

He seems to be doing the same in regards to Cassie Cage's X-Ray....which I've heard involves a kick to the balls so hard that they rupture.

He's a troll.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Somethings are rated M, you can't show that stuff on a public stream that doesn't require you to be 18 to watch.

I like seeing them all for the first time when I play the game myself, gives me a good reason to go through and try every character a bit after beating the story.

To avoid seeing them until release is the real trick.

Esruck Cype

FGC member longer than you've been born
Throwaway topic, but it would be funny to see MKX go back to the trollling-before-"trolling"-was-even-a-word days of old school arcade MKs with lots of rumors and misinformation floating everywhere e.g. Kano being in MK2

FOXSOLID

Noob
Somethings are rated M, you can't show that stuff on a public stream that doesn't require you to be 18 to watch.

I like seeing them all for the first time when I play the game myself, gives me a good reason to go through and try every character a bit after beating the story.

That isn't a viable answer at all. So splitting people in half vertically and horizontally, tearing out someone's heart and watching flies consume the flesh around someone's skull is not Rated M?

They proudly displayed all of the above all over E3 and other streams.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yes, it is definitely a creative director's job to decide what % of a fatality is shown as a press event. Good thing he was there to keep the players from ruining his master plan on stream.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

rated M stuff was shown, you think slicing someone in half longways and showing their insides or their head decompose and be crushed is rated T stuff? lol
Boon just didnt wanna show it, maybe he thought it would cause an uproar and theyd have to take it out, only problem with that is im pretty sure they have to go through censors to get an esrb rating