What's new

Lol Boon is ruthless

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This whole "Mileena fans are overreacting" thing sounds to predominantly be happening on Twitter. I don't particularly use Twitter so when I read all of this backlash here or on Discord about the ungrateful ass "Mileena community", I didn't understand. Now I get it. So if you were confused af about the whole "salty Mileena community", hopefully that gives some context.
Twitter is basically Twitch chat.

It’s internet cancer.

trufenix

bye felicia
Of course you can. But you all act like angry people can't say shit either. The fuck.
You can say whatever you want, you told me about your cock, remember?

"Suffering through." Nah. I love Mortal Kombat gameplay and I got some really good choices here to play as. Only thing I'll suffer through is wondering if I should grow attached to any character since this poor indie company might cut them if they aren't the OGs from MK1.
Sonya / Kano sat out the very first sequel, and more importantly Mileena's been cut before.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
You can say whatever you want, you told me about your cock, remember?

Sonya / Kano sat out the very first sequel, and more importantly Mileena's been cut before.
I don't recall "my cock". I recall probably SMD. Not my cock specifically. Fair enough.

It very well could be that Tekken and Smash just spoiled me with this but I feel like cutting OG's or classics shouldn't be a thing. I think new faces are always welcome and some characters are fine to swap out, but I feel MK 1 and 2 has that cast that should just be translated over. It very well could be though that I've been spoiled by other fighting games.

While I'm fine with being wrong: I still find a roster of only 25 to be weak.

trufenix

bye felicia
It very well could be that Tekken and Smash just spoiled me with this but I feel like cutting OG's or classics shouldn't be a thing. I think new faces are always welcome and some characters are fine to swap out, but I feel MK 1 and 2 has that cast that should just be translated over. It very well could be though that I've been spoiled by other fighting games.
Oh, Tekken 7? The one that dropped Lei, Anna, Julia, Marduk, Armor King, Raven, Several Jacks, a bunch of animals, Michelle Chang, Unknown, Devil Kazuya. and Ogre from TTT2?

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Oh, Tekken 7? The one that dropped Lei, Anna, Julia, Marduk, Armor King, Raven, Several Jacks, a bunch of animals, Michelle Chang, Unknown, Devil Kazuya. and Ogre from TTT2?
You will find that a ton of people weren't too fond of the fact that Lei and Anna were DLC.

Believe me, I'm one of them. Which is my entire post about why I don't know how I feel if Milenna was DLC because it runs me back to when Lei was cut from the roster only to be DLC in Tekken 7. Which felt like, oddly convenient.

To act like Tekken 7 also didn't include a ton of favorites and a good amount of new comers in the transition is full of shit though. You also won't see me disagreeing when I feel like TTT2 had an impressive roster that could combat Tekken 7 in some ways.

trufenix

bye felicia
You will find that a ton of people weren't too fond of the fact that Lei and Anna were DLC.

Believe me, I'm one of them. Which is my entire post about why I don't know how I feel if Milenna was DLC because it runs me back to when Lei was cut from the roster only to be DLC in Tekken 7. Which felt like, oddly convenient.

To act like Tekken 7 also didn't include a ton of favorites and a good amount of new comers in the transition is full of shit though. You also won't see me disagreeing when I feel like TTT2 had an impressive roster that could combat Tekken 7 in some ways.
So, just to be clear, this exact thing happened to you two years ago, and now ...

It very well could be that Tekken and Smash just spoiled me with this but I feel like cutting OG's or classics shouldn't be a thing.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
So, just to be clear, this exact thing happened to you two years ago, and now ...
And as I said, Smash didn't really cut the fan favorites. The OG 8 was always in the game, and they really kept mostly everyone in from Melee too outside of what..Young Link, Pichu, and Mewtwo?

Tekken also brought a lot of those classics back. In a way I disagree with but they still kept a ton of their OG lads in there.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
People need to understand that This Is Just A Game.
A very good game, too.

A lot of people put a lot of hard work into it, and then some kid's just gonna try and berate them for it, well here's to those kids.

Boon has every right to point and laugh at people who go into a ragefit at a character not being in the game.