What's new

Lol Boon is ruthless

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Seems like Boon has had it with the Mileena requests on his twitter. It's a shame us other, more silent Mileena fans also have to have salt rubbed into our wounds though.
oh yeah, agreed ;)

let's have some dignity and just accept Mileena will never be in this game .... it's our time, as Mileena fans, to sit out .... Noob and Jade fans had this disappointing feeling in MKX, and had patience , so, it's their time now to shine, to get reward by their loyality.

Ermac, Sindel and Reptile fans share the same as us, so, let's do it, bear the situation like a boss, hehe

maybe in MK12 we will have chance to see our muse again, who knows ? :)

bye Mileena, love you, and see you perhaps in MK12, you'll be missed, but never forgotten .... ehehehehe ....

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
The problem is that some fans kept being rude about it and asking for characters in inappropriate places.

Like there were people requesting Mileena in the Twitter thread where Boon was paying respects to Luke Perry after his passing.
They are not fans, they are fucking idiots.
Fans actually play their character and improve, these idiots wanna use her for a week and then ask for other characters. Been there, done that

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I am afraid she'll never come back as long as Ed Boon in charge.

Enjoy Kitana.
don't be afraid .... no chance at all of this happen .... Mileena will come back eventually in future, she was never blacklisted on Boon's troll agenda, so, no risk situation here, hehehe :D

Reactions: Zev

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
This negative response over Mileena is overblown

Baraka, Smoke, Noob, and Jade were not in MKX

I dont think there was a massive salt factory being poured out for MKX when people found out there character wasnt in the game.

don't be afraid .... no chance at all of this happen .... Mileena will come back eventually in future, she was never blacklisted on Boon's troll agenda, so, no risk situation here, hehehe :D
new mortal kombat may not be in maybe more than 5 years maybe even much more than that. They planning support game longer and there possibility of branching out of the figthing genre that will increase time.

Nobody would even care about Mileena at that point and they easy would get away with Hsu Sao'ing Mileena. Noob saibot and Jade at least were in mobile MKx. Mileene get nothing, but laughing at her.

At this point I believe Ed Boon and Netherealm despise mileena and mileena fans.

There, i said it.