What's new

Logged in to WBPlay, but haven't gotten JC's Mime skin

Anyone else having this issue? Curious if something is messed up with mine, or if it just doesn't show up until the 14th.

Also, when you log on to WBPlay, there is a place for linked accounts or something like that. Anyone know what that's for? Thanks for the help!

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I never got any of my skins from the injustice mobile so I was that one player that had no skins then a noob would come up with them all. Wbid is just really buggy

Urtog

Noob
They said on today's stream that you just get the Raiden skin for logging in. To get Johnny cage's and Jax's skin you have to play the game and unlock them.

Does anyone know if the PC version also gets the skins? I've signed up for WP Play, but of course I'm waiting on GMG to send me my key and the game won't unlock until Tuesday. Will the "Tron" Raiden skin be there?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
They said on today's stream that you just get the Raiden skin for logging in. To get Johnny cage's and Jax's skin you have to play the game and unlock them.
There's a list that shows what you need to do for each unlock, and Johnny's skin just says "log into WB Play" or whatever, and it doesn't work

Raiden is unlocked once the WB account is connected to the mobile then your console game. Jax and Johnny need to be unlocked by playing and grinding out levels. GL

Raiden is unlocked once the WB account is connected to the mobile then your console game. Jax and Johnny need to be unlocked by playing and grinding out levels. GL
I thought all you had to do was sign up for WB Play to get "Tron" Raiden?

I assume there's a way to link to your WB Play account from in-game itself?

Do they release the skins as DLC latter? I'm not spending a dime on that mobile game. I can live without them for now.

Do they release the skins as DLC latter? I'm not spending a dime on that mobile game. I can live without them for now.
Isn't the mobile game free though? For me it's not an option simply because I don't have an iOS or Android device, but I can (hopefully) still get the Raiden skin!

Isn't the mobile game free though? For me it's not an option simply because I don't have an iOS or Android device, but I can (hopefully) still get the Raiden skin!
Yes, but I got to the point where I have no green coins/ souls and it is getting too hard to beat. Lol. And I don't want to spend money just to power up the characters if the skins are just going to be released later.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
How is the mobile:console unlock thing still buggy after INJUSTICE? This should be running smoother than that yet that was smoother for me.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
The thing is, if you play on PC and have Injustice WB account linked most likely the game will log you in WB Play automaically. You have to log out, log back in manually, and you'll unlock Raiden future skin.
What I'm currently pissed about is that apparently Blue Sub skin is console exclusive. Like PC gamers cannot support tournament events. Makes perfect sense, right?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I finally got mine today. They must've fixed whatever was preventing it on their end.

Just installed the PC version a little over an hour ago. Took several tries, but I was able to connect and get my "Future Raiden" skin.