What's new

Question Lobo's Oct. 1st Upgrades

Speaking of Cage the masses are clamoring for some lobo representation on a stream.

I'm almost always on EGP Wonder_Chef 's stream, and I plan on making it to WNFs from this point on. Good thing about Chef's stream is that he plays a variety of characters, so everyone can see how Lobo deals with x character, like Lex/Batman/Sinestro/GL/Grundy and pretty much whoever he feels like playing at the time lol. I'd join catnip's stream but I really hate packed KOTHs.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I'm almost always on EGP Wonder_Chef 's stream, and I plan on making it to WNFs from this point on. Good thing about Chef's stream is that he plays a variety of characters, so everyone can see how Lobo deals with x character, like Lex/Batman/Sinestro/GL/Grundy and pretty much whoever he feels like playing at the time lol. I'd join catnip's stream but I really hate packed KOTHs.

this weekend we can do a really long set vs a bunch of characters where I inveitably bitch and quit

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Yea, I thought it was too, but I just astarted noticing offline it was tough to punish. I tested it with Deathstroke's Sword flip (8 start up, sometimes hits based on the weird hitbox of the sword, I imagined) and (Sinestro's Fear Blast (9 frames, NEVER punished the Hook Charge).