What's new

Question Lobo's Oct. 1st Upgrades

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
His damage isn't as crazy as people think. Grundy can do 52% or more with one bar. There are characters in the game that can do meterless 40% or more. Lobo gets zoned a lot. Sure he has more damage than before, but you're still going to eat damage trying to get in.
Lol. ok.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Exactly, Lumpy. The game has changed tremendously. They can no longer throw projectiles at mid screen on in now. Our game starts there now, as opposed to starting at close range. We play smart and it's easy to get in without taking a lot of damage.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
His damage isn't as crazy as people think. Grundy can do 52% or more with one bar. There are characters in the game that can do meterless 40% or more. Lobo gets zoned a lot. Sure he has more damage than before, but you're still going to eat damage trying to get in.
I have a v1.06 Lobo combo that does 41% meterless, no jump in. MB Hook Charge with 13F start up and 2 hits of armor. Hold dat.

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
Fortress of Solitude:

58% 1 meter 2 shells: (T), Ship, MBB3, JI2, B2U1~Doomsday Bounce, 21~DB2

62% 2 meters 2 shells. Puts them back in the corner: (T), Ship, MBB3, JI2, B2U1~Doomsday Bounce, 12~MB Toss, F21~BF3.

Flagg

Noob
A quick heads up guys.

I'm sure most of you know this but you only need ONE nuke shell for his mb pump shot to get 28%. If you have two nuke shells and burn the meter, you still get the same damage.

Flagg

Noob
Lol, for some reason I cant edit my posts? Anyways, I would assume if you only had one nuke shell and burned the meter, only the first shot would hit at distance?

jaym7018

Noob
A quick heads up guys.

I'm sure most of you know this but you only need ONE nuke shell for his mb pump shot to get 28%. If you have two nuke shells and burn the meter, you still get the same damage.
Ill never understand why people post blatant misinformation. These forums need to be wiped clean. What you just said is an absolute lie and you clearly did not test this. A mb punp shot with 1 shell deals 21% damage.

Flagg

Noob
This also only works on raw mb shotgun pump. Say you have two nuke shells and have your opponent in a juggle, if you do f21 xx mb pump shot, one nuke gets used in the f21 sting but only one nuke gets used in the mb pump shot.

But if you fire a mb pump shot poi t blank with one nuke you get 28% and the game strangely registers two nuke shells.

It's probably a glitch, but hey, a cool glitch ;)

Flagg

Noob
You misunderstand how the trait loading works now. When you press trait, you load two shells immediately. You don't have to load twice.
Seriously? I actually thought you had to hit trait twice. My bad. I don't know if the Jay guy is your mate but I'm reporting him anyway.

Seriously? I actually thought you had to hit trait twice. My bad. I don't know if the Jay guy is your mate but I'm reporting him anyway.

It's fine, I assumed this too when the patch hit. But yeah, you only need to load once. Also, that's not necessary. He's harsh but you didn't know about how trait works. Both of you guys just need to chill, this was all over a really minor misunderstanding in a video game. And he's not my pal or anything, but reporting people ain't the way to go. The ignore function is there, if he continues to get on your nerves in the future.

jaym7018

Noob
Lol for what saying you were lying when you were lying? I tried to inform you in my first post then you went all child with you "nuh uh" and called me a prick.

Flagg

Noob
It's fine, I assumed this too when the patch hit. But yeah, you only need to load once. Also, that's not necessary. He's harsh but you didn't know about how trait works. Both of you guys just need to chill, this was all over a really minor misunderstanding in a video game. And he's not my pal or anything, but reporting people ain't the way to go. The ignore function is there, if he continues to get on your nerves in the future.
I don't appreciate being called a liar an I should be banned over a misinterpretation. I've seen him derail other threads. Reported.

jaym7018

Noob
I don't appreciate being called a liar an I should be banned over a misinterpretation. I've seen him derail other threads. Reported.
I tried to help you by telling you what you were saying was misinformation. You responded by calling me a prick. And continued to spew misinformation.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
His shotgun now is rly good , goes almost fullscreen , nice dmg , good chip , and its fast :)