What's new

Match Footage Lobo video thread

Decay

King of the Bill
DUDE!!! you couldn't have edited out the matches where i did awful? C'mon help a brother out lol

Btw i do play shazam....ALOT i just never play him v lobo
Dude lol I just record the matches with true skill over 30 and put them up. They aren't any player matches between us. We all know you're good

Sledge

Hero of Earth
Guys, do you think this game is still gonna be around after EVO? Will it even be at EVO next year? As much fun as it is, I'm actually not quite too sure...

Decay

King of the Bill
Wanted to post this too because my spacing was on point and punishing aquaman with command throw so his trait can't save him.

Yoaks

A spaceman
@JustPressingButtons last match shows a showdown against Pecka's very zoner oriented MMH, since you were asking what I thought of the matchup. It's very difficult to just get in on MMH and the second you get within a certain range, his trait can keep you at bay, so you have to find a hole in it and score a knockdown.

Holla @imblackjames

GGs everyone, enjoy
I hate playing that BackedComet dude. He plays so lame with Catwoman. Wakesup all the time too. Good vid tho Decay.

Decay

King of the Bill
I hate playing that BackedComet dude. He plays so lame with Catwoman. Wakesup all the time too. Good vid tho Decay.
Haha he's slight work. I just kept reading a jump and he never did. But you're right, wake up happy! Thanks man

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
@JustPressingButtons last match shows a showdown against Pecka's very zoner oriented MMH, since you were asking what I thought of the matchup. It's very difficult to just get in on MMH and the second you get within a certain range, his trait can keep you at bay, so you have to find a hole in it and score a knockdown.

Holla @imblackjames

GGs everyone, enjoy
GGs as always! That comeback had me screaming at the tv lol