What's new

Match Footage Lobo video thread

Decay

King of the Bill

Anyone wanna see me get beat down by Jupiter? Lol A couple games could have been a lot better but a few of them were super tense! He's so freakin good

DrkLdr

Noob
Epic matches for you to watch! @DrkLdr
Haha thanks for the shoutout @Decay II my man. First time I've ever had one on TYM. :D. Your matches are always hype and I'm going to start watching your second set against Jupiter after that epic first set last week. :p It could have easily been 5-4 or 4-5 judging by how close those games were.

Also, for those of you guys who haven't seen it yet. Go watch the hypest Hawkgirl vs Lobo match ever played, featuring decay himself.

Here is the link. Sorry I do not know how to embed :(

I was screaming at the end of the series. It was incredible and Decay was playing with a handicap.

Decay

King of the Bill
Haha thanks for the shoutout @Decay II my man. First time I've ever had one on TYM. :D. Your matches are always hype and I'm going to start watching your second set against Jupiter after that epic first set last week. :p It could have easily been 5-4 or 4-5 judging by how close those games were.

Also, for those of you guys who haven't seen it yet. Go watch the hypest Hawkgirl vs Lobo match ever played, featuring decay himself.

Here is the link. Sorry I do not know how to embed :(

I was screaming at the end of the series. It was incredible and Decay was playing with a handicap.
Haha awesome dude! I kept anti air grabbing because the controller I had to borrow had a very loose pad and it kept registering strange inputs. Great matches either way and thanks for the link

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Haha awesome dude! I kept anti air grabbing because the controller I had to borrow had a very loose pad and it kept registering strange inputs. Great matches either way and thanks for the link
I can't tell you how much I hate the way this game holds your inputs sometimes. Can't tell you how many times I block someone's low and try to retaliate with b1 and it registers as a damn air grab and I lose.

Anyone have any execution tips to make sure this doesn't happen? @Captain Oxygen @Cage Redfield @Decay II

Decay

King of the Bill
I can't tell you how much I hate the way this game holds your inputs sometimes. Can't tell you how many times I block someone's low and try to retaliate with b1 and it registers as a damn air grab and I lose.

Anyone have any execution tips to make sure this doesn't happen? @Captain Oxygen @Cage Redfield @Decay II
You can try to learn how to use the alternate inputs in the controller preset, but that's gonna take some time. I think it's a good idea to take your finger off of the pad before hitting b1, so it doesn't register d, db, b in a fluid motion.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Ugghhh I hate alternate inputs. So I just need to make sure I fully release down before hitting back? Hm. I must be inputting it too fluidly. My execution is just that godlike... so godlike that I get the wrong inputs sometimes.

Decay

King of the Bill
Session 7 available for your viewing pleasure. It's a little sexy, so make sure not to wear pants. GGs

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Another Tournament, Another video post.
Here's the recorded matches of me at Top of the Food Chain 8
Vs. PTH RM Witness (Flash)
I play Witness all the time, so I know the Flash MU a lot. I got punishes on F21 and respected his frame advantage and wakeup most of the time. I was seriously patient in my sets versus Witness.

Vs. Kinetic Orochi(Green Lantern)
Last time I fought Orochi, I lost 6-0 in grand finals. At the time I didn't have my own stick (mine was broken) so I had to borrow someone elses stick. I dropped EVERYTHING I tried to do last time. Here it's a different story, I actually manage to backdash B13 and I finish my combos. Obviously the big thing about this MU is when Lobo gets a hook charge knockdown you get a free jump in, if he wakes up with Lift the jump in will avoid the Lift.

Vs. PTH RM Witness(Flash)
This time around I miss a few things but it's generally the same fight as last time.

Decay

King of the Bill

New episode of Lobo vs The World ranked sessions, featuring @Rickyraws . Been working on one with full live commentary so hopefully that will be coming out ether next, or the next next lol.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?

New episode of Lobo vs The World ranked sessions, featuring @Rickyraws . Been working on one with full live commentary so hopefully that will be coming out ether next, or the next next lol.
Back when you were Decaying Art and I saw the name Lord Decay I knew it was you simply because of how just better your Lobo was compared to others. That still hasn't changed

Ugh. I hate watching myself play. I swear the online camera adds 10 pounds of fraudulence

Decay

King of the Bill
Back when you were Decaying Art and I saw the name Lord Decay I knew it was you simply because of how just better your Lobo was compared to others. That still hasn't changed

Ugh. I hate watching myself play. I swear the online camera adds 10 pounds of fraudulence
Haha well I don't mind fighting characters with unreactable 50 50s online because it's unreactable either way. It's characters like green lantern and aquaman who bother me online when I know I can block the overhead in time if it's offline. Good stuff as always brother! Id insert a cool gif but I don't have any

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
So I actually went to the Break!
Vs. MindGamez (Winners)
Uuuuh I guessed wrong cuz batgurl

Vs. IcyBlackDeep
I fight a local hawkgirl sometimes and the MU feels in Lobo's favor. Hook Charge destroys her wakeup allowing me to pressure her, Also once I get a life lead you can see me Up Backing like no ones business

Vs. Lord Decay
LOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Vs. MindGamez (Losers)
I tried out Lex and wasn't able to get anything started, Once Lex gets armor it gets really easy but I just let myself get hit by cartwheels. I do a lot better with Lex in casuals but whatevs

I went back to Lobo and one thing that bugged me a lot is when I see him dash in I wanna do a jump back party crasher to beat the normals, but B12 catches me out of the air? I always hate getting pegged by the 2nd hit of B12...

But yeah Batgrills, just guessed wrong on the vortex a lot.

Decay

King of the Bill
So I actually went to the Break!
Vs. MindGamez (Winners)
Uuuuh I guessed wrong cuz batgurl

Vs. IcyBlackDeep
I fight a local hawkgirl sometimes and the MU feels in Lobo's favor. Hook Charge destroys her wakeup allowing me to pressure her, Also once I get a life lead you can see me Up Backing like no ones business

Vs. Lord Decay
LOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Vs. MindGamez (Losers)
I tried out Lex and wasn't able to get anything started, Once Lex gets armor it gets really easy but I just let myself get hit by cartwheels. I do a lot better with Lex in casuals but whatevs

I went back to Lobo and one thing that bugged me a lot is when I see him dash in I wanna do a jump back party crasher to beat the normals, but B12 catches me out of the air? I always hate getting pegged by the 2nd hit of B12...

But yeah Batgrills, just guessed wrong on the vortex a lot.
I'm telling you bro, don't jump back vs her. Standing 3 the second you see her dash in range

Decay

King of the Bill

New footage. The last one before I start doing them all with live commentary. I squeezed a couple more matches in here than I normally do just to get rid of footage. I like this one because there's a few matchups that normally I don't get to play a lot. Also featuring @Peckapowa and his zoney zone madness. lol GG

Decay

King of the Bill

Now with some commentary. Still getting used to it and the first few matches were terrible audio because I didn't know I was talking into the back of the mic LOL. Fraggin expensvive condenser mics.. Anyway, check it out, leave some love and thanks for watching. Also, this episode features @roosTakk and @imblackjames and @Lith

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun

Now with some commentary. Still getting used to it and the first few matches were terrible audio because I didn't know I was talking into the back of the mic LOL. Fraggin expensvive condenser mics.. Anyway, check it out, leave some love and thanks for watching. Also, this episode features @roosTakk and @imblackjames and @Lith
DUDE!!! you couldn't have edited out the matches where i did awful? C'mon help a brother out lol

Btw i do play shazam....ALOT i just never play him v lobo