What's new

Match Footage Lobo video thread

tactfulgamer

Here's a set of me vs plagueburial/ninjapendenceday. Many beers and lols were had. No children were harmed.

Oh yes!! My man. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Also I could use your help chaos. If you can go to this thread and tell me what the hell I am doing wrong and give insider tips on how to better execute I would appreciate it.

At first I thought I encountered a bug but I didn't so never mind the thread title. Just read my first post and then read my last post right after where lord hollow tells me "it's your execution man".

I don't want to derail this thread so I'll leave the link below. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Link:
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/think-i-found-a-lobo-bug-1-2-denies-cgrab-when-facing-left-screen.37880/#post-1135135

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Feel free to blow up my video and give me the low down on anything I'm not doing that I should be doing.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Feel free to blow up my video and give me the low down on anything I'm not doing that I should be doing.

I think using the Chain -> Command throw mixup more, I understand that you really cant do high/low mixups with lobos blockstrings, so you should try doing 2,1, throw off of the MB hook charge, the D1, or the B1,2.

Obviously the new patch is gonna fix this issue so whatevs

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I think using the Chain -> Command throw mixup more, I understand that you really cant do high/low mixups with lobos blockstrings, so you should try doing 2,1, throw off of the MB hook charge, the D1, or the B1,2.

Obviously the new patch is gonna fix this issue so whatevs
I'll keep that in mind. I used to just do that all the time. My problem with that is... every time I go for the command grab they can simply d1 me or jump and blow me up out of it. So I started going for d1 or b12 to condition them to block. The problem last night was... it was working out a lot so I just kept doing it haha.

There was a point in the video where i did, d1, d1, d1, d1, d1, d1 then just jumped to bail out. I was trying to do d1~command grab over and over and I couldn't F'in execute it haha.

There was a point in the video where i did, d1, d1, d1, d1, d1, d1 then just jumped to bail out. I was trying to do d1~command grab over and over and I couldn't F'in execute it haha.
Kind of like the part during the GL match where I was standing by the interactable kicking over and over when I was clearly pressing the intractable button. This game is wonky sometimes.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

insignis

Noob
I believe Derocus made his thread for himself so here my little compilation :)
I still can't get used to punish everything and add 21 to my gameplay. I don't use b3 after toss because online isn't good enough :(

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

Me playing sloppily from 4:15 to 22:15. So hype. The reason I say sloppy is because of the dropped combos/failed inputs. PS3 was doing it's usual slow down and whatever, no excuses. But I did pull off a few sweet set ups that worked in my favor. Enjoy.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.

Me playing sloppily from 4:15 to 22:15. So hype. The reason I say sloppy is because of the dropped combos/failed inputs. PS3 was doing it's usual slow down and whatever, no excuses. But I did pull off a few sweet set ups that worked in my favor. Enjoy.
You NEED to expect wake up mace charge. Every time.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Yeah I've literally never played a hawk girl. My matchup knowledge is my weakest category. Working on it though. I got my revenge in the tourney. It was my only recorded tourney match. I'll post it once it's up.
It's a bad MU for Nightwing too, but this is how I play it.

Get to full screen and force her to whiff mace toss a few times. Build meter by whiffing air throw and backdash away. When you expect a whiff, be ready to dash. Double dash to get under her and use standing 3 or j3 to bring her down.

You have to be wary of MB mace toss because if she reads the dash under she can blow it up.

You also have to watch for her dive kicks. Don't let her swing on you after you block one. Hawkgirl's like to pretend they're plus on fucking everything. Expect a d1 follow up.

Play patiently. She wins when you start making mistakes. If she wants to get in and go nuts, just block high and try to scout the lows - she only has one.

Once you get the knockdown - jump forward with 2. It'll stuff a bunch of her shit and may work to convince her to stop waking up with mace charge. Personally, I never stop jump forward 2 on Hawkgirl players. Most of them are gimmicky, wake up happy and impatient. Even if they get out of pressure - you're still pissing them off because they're wanting to do mace charge all the fucking time - so it becomes easier to read in neutral because it's all that most of them can fucking think about.

If it's not obvious, I fucking hate Hawkgirl. Even winning against the bitch is annoying.

Hey guys. I was messing around with Lobo this time and found a 60% with him. The quality is not 100%, but I hope you can enjoy anyway. And if Blind_Man has a problem? BAN ME!