What's new

Match Footage Lobo video thread

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I couldn't see a Lobo video thread in the list, so I've made one now.

Please post all of your Lobo match footage in this thread, it's a good way for everyone to level up and critique each others gameplay.

I guess I'll start things off.

http://www.twitch.tv/underworld_asylum/b/431880914

This is the tournament Mustard and I were at yesterday, unfortunately the event started 2 hours late, and given we would have missed our train home if we stayed, we had to leave shortly after the tournament began, that said, we both managed to get at least a few on stream game. The matches start around the 7:50 mark.

Here's what I have so far, obviously the Grundy matchup stops Lobo from doing a few things, so it's mainly me trying to play Grundies games and making the right reads etc.

Hopefully this thread gets some videos in asap, it'd be ncie to watch you all play given how inactive the Lobo forums are as of late!

Jaku2011

Filled with determination

I think I lose every match except one. He's way better than me, but these are the only videos I got. Wish I had some good recording equipment.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Yea, Red. Take whatever you can use from my vids. I wouldn't call it top level play yet, but every now and then I do some nice stuff.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I think the best Lobo footage will consist of smarts and patience. It'll be nice to see Lobo players dealing with Zoning, and how we all play the neutral game, on top of B1,2 followup reads.

Fingers crossed this thread stays active :)

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Ugh I wish I had capture card that's exactly how I play. I spend about first 15 seconds of a match sizing up my opponent. If the fall for my setups I just rush them down. If its a smart player I counter with my hooks and try my oki options from there.

BGMD

Noob
found footage from some Dublin tournament (first 2 matches)

some missed combo opportunities especially after crossing up, but generally I like the spacing from this guy... there is some mention of TYM in the video, but I don't know if they reside here

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
found footage from some Dublin tournament (first 2 matches)

some missed combo opportunities especially after crossing up, but generally I like the spacing from this guy... there is some mention of TYM in the video, but I don't know if they reside here

Push blocking F23....really?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
What time are you guys usually on TYM I'm in Catnip_her0's stream you can see my Lobo in action!!!

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I have a boatload of footage coming, people. Roughly 80+ straight matches of my Lobo vs my friends Catwoman offline.. My God, the leveling up...

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
I couldn't see a Lobo video thread in the list, so I've made one now.

Please post all of your Lobo match footage in this thread, it's a good way for everyone to level up and critique each others gameplay.

I guess I'll start things off.

http://www.twitch.tv/underworld_asylum/b/431880914

This is the tournament Mustard and I were at yesterday, unfortunately the event started 2 hours late, and given we would have missed our train home if we stayed, we had to leave shortly after the tournament began, that said, we both managed to get at least a few on stream game. The matches start around the 7:50 mark.

Here's what I have so far, obviously the Grundy matchup stops Lobo from doing a few things, so it's mainly me trying to play Grundies games and making the right reads etc.

Hopefully this thread gets some videos in asap, it'd be ncie to watch you all play given how inactive the Lobo forums are as of late!

The link is broken to those matches on twitch, i really wanted to see some footage of our matches. Do you know if this link is broken or they've removed the videos mate?