What's new

Tech Lobo - New Fancy Stage Combos by Lord Decay

Decay

King of the Bill
Hey guys, I've been playing around in the lab creating things. Please take a look at this short video and show some love. Some of the combos aren't very practical and just showing off, others are practical, others are just weird as f**k cross ups. Either way, it took me a while to come up with all these.

I hope y'all enjoy, make sure to thumbs up and remember, sharing is caring.

@DarthArma @Captain Oxygen @Yoaksssss @Chaosphere

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for adding commentary. So fun. Edit - I meant the other one on your channel.
I haven't even watched this one yet, need to express the gratitude first :)

Decay

King of the Bill

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Awesome vid, man. You just shit on my 74% BGB combo. I'm going to try that Fortress of Solitude one myself later.

Decay

King of the Bill
Thanks for adding commentary. So fun. Edit - I meant the other one on your channel.
I haven't even watched this one yet, need to express the gratitude first :)
Thanks for watching as always! I'm always trying to improve my content so I am listening to feedback, and overall most people wanted commentary just like you :) I hope you like this video too

Decay

King of the Bill
Awesome vid, man. You just shit on my 74% BGB combo. I'm going to try that Fortress of Solitude one myself later.
Thanks man, make sure to watch the first video too, there's a link at the end of this one. For the fortress zap, don't spam the interactable button, wait until they are about to hit the ground and press it. Then get a free reload and throw ;)

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Man, playing as a power character seems so rough... :DOGE

Good shit man :)!
For those flame combos, people can actually block right after being hit by the flames, but most people don't because it doesn't look like you can, so you can kinda sneak that shit in there. I have some teeth resets with Joker that utilize that gimmick.
Hopefully, we get to play soon!

Decay

King of the Bill
Keep em' coming. Btw that avatar is so cool. Thanks @Decay II
Haha thanks, I cropped my friend out of the photo, put lobo there and I digitally painted my friend's hand so it has a glove on it like lobos other hand.
Man, playing as a power character seems so rough... :DOGE

Good shit man :)!
For those flame combos, people can actually block right after being hit by the flames, but most people don't because it doesn't look like you can, so you can kinda sneak that shit in there. I have some teeth resets with Joker that utilize that gimmick.
Hopefully, we get to play soon!
Come to the break soon bro! Yeah I know it isn't a true combo, most of these aren't. They are ways to reset and mix up the opponent, and if it works, you're going to deal massive damage. Also, the flame combo with the jump 1 into command grab will work on hit or on block. The opponent can basically only jump out in between if they can sense it.
Arm wrestle between Decay and Noobe needs to happen!! And awesome video btw @Decay II, you need to get to a major ASAP
I might be at a disadvantage because I only weigh 240 and lean, but I would give it a go! And it's always a pleasure to hear from you. I'm going to be at summer jam, my first major.

AWESOME stuff!!! now i forbid you to use any of this on me lol
Thanks bro lol. I'll try not to... try.. try.. :DOGE

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Come to the break soon bro! Yeah I know it isn't a true combo, most of these aren't. They are ways to reset and mix up the opponent, and if it works, you're going to deal massive damage. Also, the flame combo with the jump 1 into command grab will work on hit or on block. The opponent can basically only jump out in between if they can sense it.
Yeah resets like these are super strong, since people basically need to know about them to get out. I only mentioned it because a few people were talking about how being able to do flames into teeth was kinda insane, not realizing that they can just hold down to block it.
Workin on making it to the break, just been having things come up. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next week. Also trying to get some casuals together at my place tomorrow maybe if you're interested. Lemme know!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Thanks man, make sure to watch the first video too, there's a link at the end of this one. For the fortress zap, don't spam the interactable button, wait until they are about to hit the ground and press it. Then get a free reload and throw ;)
Yeah, I liked and subscribed, so I'll definitely check it out.

Thanks for the interactable tip, as well. I've been messing with the Fortress laser for a while, but never really came up with anything crazy like in your vid. Again, great stuff.

Decay

King of the Bill
Yeah, I liked and subscribed, so I'll definitely check it out.

Thanks for the interactable tip, as well. I've been messing with the Fortress laser for a while, but never really came up with anything crazy like in your vid. Again, great stuff.
Oh awesome. In part 1 I have a cool combo on the left side of the stage. Thanks for subscribing

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I mean i could just get hit instead of taking the Tick Throws right. :DOGE But good shit dude. Going to see if i can steal any of this for shazam.