What's new

Lobo movie in the works?

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Sorry man, FilmJaber announces movies that already have production slates. That link you have is just "Speculation", Although it would be cool to get a Hawkman/Hawkgirl movie, but I don't think it will be for quite a while. Honestly however I think the Hawks would be higher on the list with DC moving towards a Justice League movie.
Hawkman's super badass at times, he just hasn't gotten a good treatment since Johns wrote him. New52 fucked him in his feathery ass, he needs the Aquaman treatment. I WANT HIM ON THE BIGSCREEN TOO DAMMIT!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Everything I am finding is that it is in Development Hell, apparently the Rock was working on it at a time. There is however some good news it has been said recently that WB is looking into doing some more stand alone DC films at lower budgets for the lesser characters.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Lobo could be appearing in the Batman Vs. Superman movie, Jason Momoa signed on to play somebody. Nobody knows what yet, but I definitely see him as either Lobo or Black Adam, maybe even MMH. All speculation of course.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Yeah I remember The Rock being keen to be in a comic book movie, he expressed interest in Lobo but then snubbed it later or something.

Last I heard he was doing that Hercules film and he signed with Marvel to do something as well I think?

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Lobo could be appearing in the Batman Vs. Superman movie, Jason Momoa signed on to play somebody. Nobody knows what yet, but I definitely see him as either Lobo or Black Adam, maybe even MMH. All speculation of course.
Yea, I heard the Rock was going to play Lobo but doped it for that little roll he had in a movie called Fast n' Furious...lol As far as Lobo in Batman vs. Superman... The story would be a complete train wreck if you think about how Lobo dose things!
Seeing as how that have a director and two writers slated I hope this comes to pass...
Also the AMC guys & gals talk about Jason Momoa playing Lobo as well, so I think it would work... Take a look..

Last edited: