What's new

Match Footage - Smoke LK-420 Match footage

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Just check out Scar's Smoke. This is how the character should be played, if you ask me. I believe Perfect Legend also said recently he's one of the better characters in the game.

Here's a video from a few weeks ago of Scar's Smoke in action against Saltface's awesome Slasher.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Just check out Scar's Smoke. This is how the character should be played, if you ask me. I believe Perfect Legend also said recently he's one of the better characters in the game.

Here's a video from a few weeks ago of Scar's Smoke in action against Saltface's awesome Slasher.

I think he can be played in many ways. Very versatile

boba_buster

Noob saibot
How come you kept on moving out the corner with B123. Shouldn't you be keeping them in the corner as smoke since you get a true meterless vortex in the corner?
Kung Lao is one character you wanna be very careful throwing the over head out on , use f13 and 111 and 21 stagger pressure rather than typical b3/b1. Reason being is Lao can spin all your gaps just by option selecting

just_2swift

How come you kept on moving out the corner with B123. Shouldn't you be keeping them in the corner as smoke since you get a true meterless vortex in the corner?
True. At the time I was testing the knockdown and baiting him too spin to try to take advantage of our positioning

just_2swift

Just outta curiosity , why do you follow up ex smoke bomb on block with f4 smoke bomb? You could be hit confirming f4d1 and getting a lot more damage
This was early on. My smoke is alot better as of today. I see what you mean though. I'm leaving dmg on the table

just_2swift

Can someone explain why people do F21~vade towards (non-ex) in the corner?
The smoke from fade combined with f21 cloud creates a smoke screen from a Pokemon attack. It makes it hard to read overhead low. Once you stagger f21 it will condition them to respek it and once they do you you go into fade shenanigans.