What's new

Guide - Konjurer Living Konjurer Guide by Sage Leviathan

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I'm still experimenting with this character. By no means am I good with him. What do you guys think of this? Viable setup or not really?

After 112-egg, you can D3-DB3. They can't jump or roll away. I think their only option is wake-up armor special. When the facehugger hits, I did F2 to jail into 12-exBF1. Maybe 12-ex-BF4 is a better option? Maybe someone could think of something better..

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I've been helping Scar learn Konjurer and glad to see how much it paid off. :)

Not you Scarsunseen. xD
I was soooo hype to see konjurer last night ! I was sad that he missed a ton of free grab resets when he was close to the opponent. Literally in the corner could have had cowboy stuck all game because even if you throw tech, facehugger gotcha! I love konjurer soo much i hope he keeps playing it way more

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
I've been wanting to learn Konjuruer since XL but was preoccupied with Quadborg. Now I'm ready to learn the coolest Xeno variation. Is anyone willing to run some sets with me to help me get a handle on the character? I'm on PS4

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Can someone test this for me? Just experimenting with this character. After your opponent is caught with a facehugger, it looks like you can Ji2-F2, which then jails in 12 for a low mixup (or 12,exBF4). Has anyone else experimented with F2? It doesn't look like there's any gap between F2-on-hit followed by 12.

x TeeJay o

Can someone test this for me? Just experimenting with this character. After your opponent is caught with a facehugger, it looks like you can Ji2-F2, which then jails in 12 for a low mixup (or 12,exBF4). Has anyone else experimented with F2? It doesn't look like there's any gap between F2-on-hit followed by 12.
I will test it in a little bit.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I didn't see this in the guide, it's quite dirty, considering their best option is wake up block. Vs alien lol

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I realised the video is quite long:

112 is a HKD. Ending in 112 far egg and wait for their wakeup means:

1) They wake up with forward advancing wake up. You punish and get a full combo.
2) They wake up block. They have to eat a f1 mixup/stagger that is enhanced by the facehugger (safer against reversals)
3) They delay the WU and either eat a OH/OH, OH/Low, Low/OH, Low/low which are all safe or safe-ish.
4) They backdash but are still in facehugger range so you can chase down.
5) They eat a grab = full combo
6) They tech a grab = full combo.

Ending a facehugger combo in 112 EX drone (delay) b3 gives a HTB full combo which can end in 112 egg setup again.

x TeeJay o

1) They wake up with forward advancing wake up. You punish and get a full combo.
2) They wake up block. They have to eat a f1 mixup/stagger that is enhanced by the facehugger (safer against reversals)
3) They delay the WU and either eat a OH/OH, OH/Low, Low/OH, Low/low which are all safe or safe-ish.

Ending a facehugger combo in 112 EX drone (delay) b3 gives a HTB full combo which can end in 112 egg setup again.
ya this stuff has been known. i thought someone put it in the guide already? especially the grab thing. the grab is so OP lol

x TeeJay o

im about to update my thread i made with matches. i played these games a few days ago you'll see the stuff u show in my vids

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
ya this stuff has been known. i thought someone put it in the guide already? especially the grab thing. the grab is so OP lol
Yeah I assumed as much. What's potentially OP is the fact that you can sort of OS and wait for them to act. WU? Punish. Delay? Eat the mixup. Backdash? Chase them down. Stand up block? Free pressure.

x TeeJay o

Yeah I assumed as much. What's potentially OP is the fact that you can sort of OS and wait for them to act. WU? Punish. Delay? Eat the mixup. Backdash? Chase them down. Stand up block? Free pressure.
yea i do it all the time. most people delay wakeup, quickly poke and then block. sometimes they have enough time to block, sometimes i try and grab and they poke , out of it and it either disappears or if i'm lucky it connects with them and they eat a combo.

x TeeJay o

yea i do it all the time. most people delay wakeup, quickly poke and then block. sometimes they have enough time to block, sometimes i try and grab and they poke , out of it and it either disappears or if i'm lucky it connects with them and they eat a combo.