What's new

Liu Kang's MK 11 Official Dragon Concept Art!!!

Hello guys, I stumbled across these interesting concepts arts on liu kang's dragon in mk 11.
Just wanted to get you guys opinions on this. Was this intended to be a vision on his dragon fatality or maybe part of an arena or boss challenge. Or maybe DLC fatality or Animalities? Or scrapped idea?

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
NERF F4.... Oh, wait !!!!
This isn't Seprember. Great artwork!
Where did you get them? I don't remember coming across such concept art files in the Krypt.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Have completed the krypt??. Someone share them with me.
Ι have opened, refilled and re-opened the krypt chests literally hundreds of time ! I haven't come across these files. That's why I'm asking you if you got these jpegs from google or from the game.

I don't really see anything relating these to Liu Kang or hell, Mortal Kombat at all. Got a source? Otherwise, this is likely just fanart.
Someone send the images to me, told me they got them from the krypt, maybe they was just pulling one over me. Because now that I search it I can't find them in the krypt unless they are hidden chests

Ok so I did some research and apparently they were created by artist Alexei Konev, whom worked on MK11 concept art with netherealm studios. So I do see them on Google however I don't know if these files were found within PC version or how the person got them in the game. But they are not fan made art, as I found out