What's new

Liu Kang's f4 is stupid and needs it's hitbox adjusted

xKMMx

Banned
You get hit out of the air even when you have crossed him up and he faces the other way. Fix that damn hitbox, NRS.

Have been hit by it four times today. Had to rant about it. Sorry.
Lol if you think that's dumb I have video of me getting hit by Liu's FB as I'm landing behind him. Maybe it was a glitch that time but it is what it is for now with these hit box issues.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
There should be New Tech called "after throw mechanic" against Liu Kang and Jacqui Briggs. Just sit, wait until they throw you away and decide whatever you want to survive. if you caught again, just sit and wait until the damn throw. i know there is a throw Tech but Tech after what? F4? F43? B1? B124? F33? They are all confusing guys.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
There should be New Tech called "after throw mechanic" against Liu Kang and Jacqui Briggs. Just sit, wait until they throw you away and decide whatever you want to survive. if you caught again, just sit and wait until the damn throw. i know there is a throw Tech but Tech after what? F4? F43? B1? B124? F33? They are all confusing guys.
you meet liu kang players who do b+1 and f+3? wow what kind of magical place do you play where they don't just do his f+4 string

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
What is the plan against his f4?
Guess correctly, always d+3 between the 3rd and 4th hit
If you get hit by the low fireball outside of the corner, neutral is reset and he's too far away to pressure and if you get knocked down with ex fireball you get defensive options at that point

other then that, congrats you have to constantly just see this string being abused over and over because for some reason someone thought it was okay that it was 9 frames and + on block and can loop into itself :confused:

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Guess correctly, always d+3 between the 3rd and 4th hit
If you get hit by the low fireball outside of the corner, neutral is reset and he's too far away to pressure and if you get knocked down with ex fireball you get defensive options at that point

other then that, congrats you have to constantly just see this string being abused over and over because for some reason someone thought it was okay that it was 9 frames and + on block and can loop into itself :confused:
Or you can just hold block and wait for that low fireball and full combopunish, if he thinks your blocking too much you dont do d3 like you said but fast buttons into full combo.