What's new

Liu Kang's f4 is stupid and needs it's hitbox adjusted

Demon_0

Shao Kahn is back!
You get hit out of the air even when you have crossed him up and he faces the other way. Fix that damn hitbox, NRS.

Have been hit by it four times today. Had to rant about it. Sorry.

xKMMx

Noob
You get hit out of the air even when you have crossed him up and he faces the other way. Fix that damn hitbox, NRS.

Have been hit by it four times today. Had to rant about it. Sorry.
Lol if you think that's dumb I have video of me getting hit by Liu's FB as I'm landing behind him. Maybe it was a glitch that time but it is what it is for now with these hit box issues.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
its just a wall of fucking that stuffs whatever the hell it is your trying to do, i hate how liu kang can just come at you with these feet flying and it'll just eat up fucking everything, annoying character.

xKMMx

Noob
its just a wall of fucking that stuffs whatever the hell it is your trying to do, i hate how liu kang can just come at you with these feet flying and it'll just eat up fucking everything, annoying character.
What game was h not annoying. Infinite fucking cancel pressure in MKX ring a bell?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

Kabal Main, Frost Impersonator.
Premium Supporter
I have the same problem with Liu that I do with Scorpion: it's impossible to take learning the matchup seriously when you're working against dysfunctional shit like this.

#PrayForBalance
#AlsoBuffFrost