What's new

Video/Tutorial - Liu Kang Liu Kang's 1.12 Meter Building

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
You should probably mention that wpxxdd1xxwp is not a true block string. The universal nerf to chip damage means also that DF fbrcs doesnt guarantee 10% chip damage, fk mb reduced to 0, characters that had problems getting out of his pressure got their d1 buffed. DF has been normalised, the only thing now you have to do now is being patient and guess if DF's F213 is going to mix up with a throw or b2 or whatever string in between. You people have no reason to complain about this variation ever again. That being said, neither have reason to complain about A-List aswell. Happy gaming folks!:D

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
You should probably mention that wpxxdd1xxwp is not a true block string. The universal nerf to chip damage means also that DF fbrcs doesnt guarantee 10% chip damage, fk mb reduced to 0, characters that had problems getting out of his pressure got their d1 buffed. DF has been normalised, the only thing now you have to do now is being patient and guess if DF is going to mix up with a throw or b2. You people have no reason to complain about this variation ever again. That being said, neither have reason to complain about A-List aswell. Happy gaming folks!:D
While I don't have enough knowledge on Liu Kang to confirm this, I imagine wpxxdd1xxwp will break any armored move and may catch downpokes and jumps.

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
There is Flame Fist and Dragon's Fire in this video.
Oh I completely missed that second part, my bad.
Flame Fist got normalized, DF doesn't look affected at all to me, especially considering it's all a true blockstring (not that it would matter if it wasnt, which is saying something)

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
In the beta f123 seemed less...idk maybe it was just me
Oh it's still nerfed. Cancel advantage is still the same and you'll get armored if you arent perfect on the cancel. But thats no problem for all the real liu kang mains

Liu kang can use 2 bars in one combo string and still not build one bar that's so stupid f213 ex windmill shaolin flame ex windmill punches into low fire ball doesn't even build a bar