What's new

Match Footage - Liu Kang Liu Kang Video Thread

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Not yet :eek: , maybe next week pools I will
I've been playing more and more DF when I practice.

My cancels are, as they say, "crispy" and I really want to look at match up and pressure strategies.

Now that the execution is there, this is the next step. I might even head over to yomi if I'm feeling spunky enough.

A match i had with a friend recently. Kinda played bad and didn't respect plus frames but i just wanted to post it. I got mopped by his mileena @Damaja325. He 10-0'ed my johnny with mileena. You never know how annoying mileena is until u play a good one.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
A match i had with a friend recently. Kinda played bad and didn't respect plus frames but i just wanted to post it. I got mopped by his mileena @Damaja325. He 10-0'ed my johnny with mileena. You never know how annoying mileena is until u play a good one.

man, that Kung Lao player was awful. you rekt him, Kick :D

LASD

Noob
Pretty impressive xarakakamakakam. The biggest issue I have with dragon fire is hit confirming f44 into bicycle kick. I usually end up throwing out the bicycle kick on block and get punished hard for it. I've been working on getting more patient but now I never throw out the bicycle kick just to be safe and end up not capitalizing when i do open opponents up. You're execution is on point. Nicely done

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I've always taken pride in my execution and just recently I decided to truly put time into Liu Kang because of it. Here's a video of about 2 hours of gameplay from my first time taking him online after hitting the lab.

Also here's a video of the best round I've had so far as Liu.