What's new

Video/Tutorial - Dragons Fire Liu Kang Pseudo block infinite explained

Im srry to say this but u cant get out of this presure not even with 6frame moves its above +10
And i know cause i play reptile and i have a 7frame d+3 and i can never get out without getting hit

Im srry to say this but u cant get out of this presure not even with 6frame moves its above +10
And i know cause i play reptile and i have a 7frame d+3 and i can never get out without getting hit
Are you sure you aren't referring to the run cancels? Because hardly anyone knows about the pressure in the video.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Actually, I was checking out vanilla on an unpatched console a few days ago (RIP armor on EX teleport any time and 40% meterless Inferno BNBs
) and it still was definitely a high. It's probably just cause it looks like a mid. I don't think it matters anyway, shit has janky range.
Oh nvm me then, must've read the patch notes wrong.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
So when can we get a write about how you went from online warrir' to Supreme Champion of Outworld? People like myself are wondering -.-
Well considering he won a few majors in MK9 and has pretty much dominated Injustice and MKX offline, I wouldn't really consider him an online warrior. Although I do give him props for being able to dominate both.

Well considering he won a few majors in MK9 and has pretty much dominated Injustice and MKX offline, I wouldn't really consider him an online warrior. Although I do give him props for being able to dominate both.
Well, I thought I heard him say somewhere once that he used to be an online warrior and i'm assuming that is before ESL etc

RM_Gamer

Noob
after reading the thread reo made i just realized f213 fbdc is even more plus when crouching. so how about we fix that issue (if it can be fixed) before nerfing this

Eminent

Forum Lurker
after reading the thread reo made i just realized f213 fbdc is even more plus when crouching. so how about we fix that issue (if it can be fixed) before nerfing this
I already took that into account when I tested it. I did it against standing Cassie and it's still plus enough to interrupt reversal flipkick. At least +5 or 6

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
lui kang has no reset or 50/50. take away his pressure and lui kang has what exactly?

ex flying kick is never guaranteed. in fact it whiffs 95% of the time
not saying they shouldn't tweak this but i strongly believe that if u can armor out of the run cancel version liu kang will be very very bad
Delay the MB slightly and it won't whiff.