What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Liu Kang lost his signature B3 1 2 ?

my issue wasnt this string hitting me- it was me blocking it and liu kangs rage quitting because they needed me to not block this and the rest of his mixups. the best is when you even anticipate the parry (OMG SPAM BLOCKN FAGOT FUCK U)

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
He's definitely gonna interupt strings all day long cuz no one will adapt mid match and parry mid string or in SZ's case, parry and get a full combo. Neeeeever gonna happen right?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Every character have different string on this one ! Forgot all you know about MK strings ! No one kept similar stuff !

It's not in blocking it, it's the execution. No skill required whatsoever, made Liu Kang looks less impressive.
That's the point of liu kang, he's an easy kharacter to pick up and play. Ed boon once said, "Liu kang can be taught to your grandma, you know, ffhp, fflp, etc."

well then not a single person i played against in 3 years of playing LK in mk9 knew that and did nothing to stop my pressure.
Then you weren't playing the right people. It's still a fantastic string to bait pokes with and advance, if it was + then it'd be overpowered because it's already extremely difficult to whiff and make whiff. You already have to respect f121 because it's a guess. What type of pressure did you do??