What's new

General/Other Liu Kang Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Liu Kang Kouncil?

• Total voters

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I mean, I'll get on Skype if its requested. But it seems to me a good majority of top notch players will be on so I'll just stick to the chat otherwise

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Was there any movement on this? I'd still be interested in talking about the character, especially with the announcement of MKX. There should be a lot to discuss.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Was there any movement on this? I'd still be interested in talking about the character, especially with the announcement of MKX. There should be a lot to discuss.
Unfortunately, my character councils ceased to be right before Injustice came out. :(

I have thought about bringing them back, but there would need to be improved measures to handle them better. I didn't do so well handling the series when I took my own initiative in running them after first helping with the Kenshi gathering. The Kitana Kouncil is one such example - and by the way, apologies go out to @KH StarCharger regarding this (he knows what I mean).

Unfortunately, my character councils ceased to be right before Injustice came out. :(

I have thought about bringing them back, but there would need to be improved measures to handle them better. I didn't do so well handling the series when I took my own initiative in running them after first helping with the Kenshi gathering. The Kitana Kouncil is one such example - and by the way, apologies go out to @KH StarCharger regarding this (he knows what I mean).
Water under the bridge dude. Don't even worry about it. Still though, apology accepted.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player

I for one learned alot from the councils, it would be awesome to see more/ them finished