What's new

General/Other Liu Kang Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Liu Kang Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Squeaker101 has put out the request for a gathering of the White Lotus Society...so here is where you all will give your responses!

I trust I don't need to reiterate the procedure in its entirety, so here are the basics: you guys work out a schedule amongst yourselves to suit the majority of you, if not all of you, then add me and each other on Skype, and we go from there. Your only requirement is to have some solid experience with Liu Kang, be it as a primary character or a co-main.

Tag any Liu Kang players you know who would want to be a part of this.

So who all is down?!

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'm not gonna lie, I have a horrible connection. I'll see what I can do.

Anytime is good for me really, I'll wait for any/every ones input.

AssassiN

Noob
The minute they fix the input bug/meter drain glitch/etc I'll come back. I love the game, I'm just not willing to play it competitively in its current state.
Impossible without releasing a new version of the game.
Not happening, after Injustice they will most likely go for a next-gen game.

How about just participate to talk and hang out?

Impossible without releasing a new version of the game.
Not happening, after Injustice they will most likely go for a next-gen game.

How about just participate to talk and hang out?
I guess? I'll be honest, I'm not even sure what all this is. It's a Skype chat or something?

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I'm in but I have one problem... I DO have skype but I don't have mic NOR camera... :( Is there a way I could still participate in this through text messaging/chatting via text/in written word, while you guys do the talking ? I know it sounds silly, but I'm afraid I can't participate more directly...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'm in but I have one problem... I DO have skype but I don't have mic NOR camera... :( Is there a way I could still participate in this through text messaging/chatting via text/in written word, while you guys do the talking ? I know it sounds silly, but I'm afraid I can't participate more directly...
Yes you could just text message and we could all answer you

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Yes you could just text message and we could all answer you
Great!!! When is this happening ? Is it in a few days? And what about the hour it will be held? Since I'm greek and AssassinBe is belgian etc, how will it be arranged? (too many question marks-looks like an interogation! sorry...)

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
A council of the most solid character in the game with no exploits!?...I'll pass on this one lol

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
You guys have my full support on this.

Skype is teslacollider. Just give me a time, and hopefully it's not during casuals with the other Kombat Houston guys.