What's new

Liu Kang Kombo Thread

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Anyone here who has the ability to record combos and has made some combo vids or clips that would like to help out with a big project, please PM me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

iWumbo

Noob
As a matter of fact...yes, there is! Check these next two clips out:

Liu Kang's 47% Midscreen Combo with one Enhance Bar used:

Liu Kang's 54% Midscreen Combo with X-ray included:

Is that first video old? Last time I checked, with the retarded damage scaling and such, ending that combo with EX Bike Kick only results in 41%, and 40% with normal Bike Kick.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Is that first video old? Last time I checked, with the retarded damage scaling and such, ending that combo with EX Bike Kick only results in 41%, and 40% with normal Bike Kick.
It was done before the damage scaling was readjusted, yes. Some of my videos are made before the change.

Anyway, here's another one.

Liu Kang's 52% Wall Combo with X-ray included:

corner combo, b+312, NJP, Dragon stance 1, JF 3, AFB, b+312x3

just to past it here from Xblades

JF 3 stands for jump+forward 3 ?

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
Near the corner combo, JFP,b+3~Xray,NJP, Dragon Stance 1, JFK, Air Fireball, b+312 x 3 = 57% combo, I dont have a capture card otherwise i would constantly post videos....

!
Reo Vs Red

can someone write down input for combo that starts at 4:37

it shoud be: JIP 213 dash b312 ...?... bicycle kick

XBlades

yeah its jump in punch 213, b+312, 12b+1, f+1,2 bicycle kick, imo that was a weak combo....

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I dont know why people think LK is weak, you can incorporate his b3,1,2 into anything, its really good

RamenO

It Stinks!
What is a good follow up after a forward jump punch in mid air? I've only been able to really do B3, 1, 2 -> 1, 2, B1 -> F1, 2, 1 OR B3, 1, 2 x 2 -> B1. Tosses them across the screen, which I personally prefer as I like to play a zoning Liu Kang, and nets you about 20% for both.

What are more damaging options, though?

Marvaz

come at me
So after having some time on XBOX while i was in AZ, i was testing some stuff with liu. I found that the stuff i was using was working so well that thats how i will play him at so cal reg and am maining liu from now on. I dont have a ps3 or xbox here in reno right now but as soon as i get one i will test some more stuff. I believe i found a new OTG also.

XBlades

i gotta see this otg ur talking about... hopefully its not where they lay down and block an attack lmfao

XBlades

^^ Posting no combos on a combo thread, and hyping with OTG's, sounds like trolling...

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Been asked about Air to Air follow-ups and didn't see mention of them here. This is what I've come up with. It's simple, so Im sure it's not new. Just posting it here:

AtAP, dash, F12, dash, F12, F12, F12, xxLow Fireball (21%, 10 Hits)